Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So, yeah. Feel free to ask me about anything, including but not limited to my poly relationship, university and life. :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Do you believe in true love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nohomo)
    Do you believe in true love?
    Yes and no. While I do believe that you can spend the rest of your lifetime with one person without re-marrying and still love them, they can still have the capacity to **** your mind over. I just take it as it comes and never let my guard down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JulietheCat)
    Yes and no. While I do believe that you can spend the rest of your lifetime with one person without re-marrying and still love them, they can still have the capacity to **** your mind over. I just take it as it comes and never let my guard down.
    I believe in true love

What's your type? Musicians mostly, or something else? Do you even have a type?

ReputationRep:
    I believe in true love

What's your type? Musicians mostly, or something else? Do you even have a type?
    I don't have a type - I dated lots of different people tbh

ReputationRep:
    Have you ever done a MFF?

ReputationRep:
    Can you buy me some chocolate? Really craving some.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEatMuFFiNS)
    Have you ever done a MFF?
    I've been in a threesome with one man and one woman, yes. Even dated them both. But the man had a falling out with the woman so I was left with a FF. And the FF became a FFF when one F's old flame appeared.

Then, the FF moved away together to America because one F has a new job as a doctor. The other F moved back to London and went back to her family. We hardly talk to each other anymore.

That answer your question?

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a type - I dated lots of different people tbh
    You must like Johnny Depp though amirite?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Vinum)
    Can you buy me some chocolate? Really craving some.
    I have some Bailey's Choco Luxe in my cupboard. I had to hide it because my boyfriend is obsessed with this stuff :moon:

ReputationRep:
    You must like Johnny Depp though amirite?

He's alright looking. I prefer this, though

ReputationRep:
    You're so cool like omg.

ReputationRep:
    I've been in a threesome with one man and one woman, yes. Even dated them both. But the man had a falling out with the woman so I was left with a FF. And the FF became a FFF when one F's old flame appeared.

Then, the FF moved away together to America because one F has a new job as a doctor. The other F moved back to London and went back to her family. We hardly talk to each other anymore.

That answer your question?
    Why would a man do such a thing? why? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_1234)
    You're so cool like omg.
    I know right

ReputationRep:
    omg so many relationships so cool wow yes

ReputationRep:
    Is that supposed to be some kind of badge of honour (among young 'ladies') these days? :erm:

ReputationRep:
    you've achieved so much omg how do I get on your levels like srsly tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc_1234)
    You're so cool like omg.

I know right
    Thank you :blush:

(Original post by iEatMuFFiNS)
    Why would a man do such a thing? why? :eek:
    The M initially went into the relationship because "ZOMG! LESBOS!!!1111" but after he got jealous, he left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Is that supposed to be some kind of badge of honour (among young 'ladies') these days? :erm:
    Apparently, it is. I went into a poly relationship only because I wanted to try it. Though it didn't work out and I'm in a monogamous relationship with a guy, I still like to say that I tried it.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :blush:

The M initially went into the relationship because "ZOMG! LESBOS!!!1111" but after he got jealous, he left.
    One does not simply go into a lesbo relationship... How did he manage this? or even broach the subject etc..?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.