I am a psychology student investigating how levels of common sense change with levels of intelligence.
You will take part in two tests; first an IQ test to measure intelligence and then a common sense test. These results will then be correlated in our study to test the aims of our study.
If you would like to participate in the study, please continue reading the instructions below.
1. Follow the link below and read the on-screen instructions to complete your IQ test.
2. When you have come to the result screen, press PrtScn (Print Screen) and copy the image in a new email to the following address; [email protected]
3. Within 30 minutes of the IQ test completion, follow the link and complete the Common Sense test below.
4. When you have come to the result screen, press PrtScn (Print Screen) and copy the image in a new email to the following address; [email protected]
5. Send the email and your participation has been completed
For ethical reasons, your data will be anonymous and you have the right to withdraw your results from this study at any time.
Thank-You for participation.
Take Part in Psychology Experiment? Watch
- Thread Starter
- 07-07-2014 16:09
- Study Helper
- 07-07-2014 16:17
Moved to Media and Research Opportunities