The Student Room Group
Ermm Im a A level student my self. However I think you where meant to find out around July..End of your college year?
Fuzzy_Hamster
Ermm Im a A level student my self. However I think you where meant to find out around July..End of your college year?
I didn't. :eek:
Well maybe it not all the same times for colleges. At mine at least they got it at the end of the year. They all year 1's mind you so it not fully done yet!

I However did look in a connexions and it said July. However I went on good old googly and it said comes out with A levels on 17th. So from what I gather. It might be college choice.
Fuzzy_Hamster
I However did look in a connexions and it said July. However I went on good old googly and it said comes out with A levels on 17th. So from what I gather. It might be college choice.
Looks that way.
theres no official date, i found out because i thought they had forgotten to send it off...which they had but i spoke to my uni and my college and they sorted it by sending my unofficial results off with the grades i had for each individual project. try talking to your uni and college.
Reply 6
mine came in the envelope with my gcse english results in august

Latest

Trending

Trending