Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Anybody in block 2? I am from Spain and I will go to sunderland in september.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm not in block 2 but I'm in block 4 which is opposite. If you don't mind me asking why did you choose sunderland when your from Spain ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, my university only offered me Sunderland in England, they offered me other countries like Germany, France, Poland... but here I am studying english philology so I prefer England.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good
    Well I should see you around clanny house then seen as though your blocks opposite mine

ReputationRep:
    Yes! See you soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matty_oates18)
    Hi I'm not in block 2 but I'm in block 4 which is opposite. If you don't mind me asking why did you choose sunderland when your from Spain ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey what flat in block are you in?

ReputationRep:
    I'm block 4 flat 27

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm block 4 flat 27

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm in the same flat as you

ReputationRep:
    Nobody is in block 2

ReputationRep:
    Sounds good
    Well I should see you around clanny house then seen as though your blocks opposite mine
    I'm in block 4 too, what flat are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xokerryn)
    I'm in block 4 too, what flat are you in?
    I'm in Block 4 as well, i'm in Flat 27, which one are you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philc2308)
    I'm in Block 4 as well, i'm in Flat 27, which one are you in?
    There's me and 4 other people I know that are in our flat. And we have all added up on Facebook and chatting. What's your name I'll add you to it if you like ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm in clanny house, block 4 flat 28, so you're all my neighbors! Add me on facebook if you like /nathan.dorricott.1

ReputationRep:
    Me and 3 friends staying block 14 flat 119, anyone else? Can anyone let me know how many people are there to each flat/block?

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm in block 14 flat 118

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm in Block 14 Flat 121. so you are close-by

ReputationRep:
    Anyone wanting to upgrade a room and moving to a more cleaner and modern accommodation, I have an en-suite room which I don't need anymore its only £92 a week and the room is fairly big if anyone is let me know ASAP. Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Sunderland Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Sunderland ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Sunderland applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.