Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else applied for Aberdeen Hillhead accommodation? if so which halls? I'm going to Aberdeen uni knowing absolutely no one!

ReputationRep:
    There's a facebook group with ~380 Aberdeen freshers! Just search for University of Aberdeen Freshers 2014/2015. You should be able to find your hallmates there.

ReputationRep:
    hey, I am starting Aberdeen this year. I am moving into grant court halls in Hillhead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aphiemi)
    There's a facebook group with ~380 Aberdeen freshers! Just search for University of Aberdeen Freshers 2014/2015. You should be able to find your hallmates there.
    Make sure you join the right one though. One is a spam group filled with about 100 promoters. The genuine one has over 800 members and is run by students

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Fyfe House.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rara14)
    Make sure you join the right one though. One is a spam group filled with about 100 promoters. The genuine one has over 800 members and is run by students
    Yup the right one has over 900 members now

ReputationRep:
    I'm also an Aberdeen university fresher starting in September 2014. I was allocated a room at Crombie/Johnston halls of residence.

ReputationRep:
    I am also an Aberdeen university fresher this year. Was allocated an accommodation at Crombie/Johnston

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.