Google Nexus 5 or wait for the Iphone 6?

Watch this thread
AbdulRI
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I currently want to get a new phone and am contemplating between the Google nexus 5 or waiting for the iphone 6. Please help me out.
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 7 years ago
wait for the iPhone 6, this is coming from an android fan, but my friends have the nexus 5 and its nothing special , I'm not really into iPhones because they too small but the iPhone 6 should be bigger and have overall improvements which makes it worth waiting for. I personally got the LG G3 and would recommend that highly over the nexus 5.
AbdulRI
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by haseebi82)
wait for the iPhone 6, this is coming from an android fan, but my friends have the nexus 5 and its nothing special , I'm not really into iPhones because they too small but the iPhone 6 should be bigger and have overall improvements which makes it worth waiting for. I personally got the LG G3 and would recommend that highly over the nexus 5.
Thanks for your comment. I would like to know if you like and enjoy using the G3 cause it seems like an amazing phone. Also, is it very user friendly and do you think it's still going to be better than the Iphone 6?
Audiology-Med
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by AbdulRI)
Thanks for your comment. I would like to know if you like and enjoy using the G3 cause it seems like an amazing phone. Also, is it very user friendly and do you think it's still going to be better than the Iphone 6?
the lg g3 is a really good phone and think is the best one out so far , i have had the xperia z2, s5 and the lumia 1520 and note 3 would have to say my fravioute is the lg g3 and then the z2 , lumia 1520 , s5 and then note 3. its really simple to use and is just good to look at aswell, however as the iPhone 6 is nearly here i would suggest waiting a bit for it to release before splashing out your money because it could actually be good and you may prefer the iPhone 6 menu and layouts over the G3 so you don't want to be regretting it later. I would say , i would be tempted with the iPhone 6 if they improved the camera, gave it a larger screen and increased its resolution
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads