The Student Room Group

Why does DS Forums have so many threads about how other countries are better at?

Why do the DS Forums have so many threads such as this one: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1981750 moaning and groaning about how things are better in other countries and that we are the worst off in the world when it comes to just about everything?

No other forum I have been on has so many of those types of threads, not even here!
never heard of digital spy until today lol
Reply 2
British people love to moan (to other British people) about how crap they deem their home country to be.

It is noticeable, though, that if someone from another country pops up to agree with one of these posts, that they are then flooded with abuse about how Britain does things better than their country.
Original post by Drewski
British people love to moan (to other British people) about how crap they deem their home country to be.

It is noticeable, though, that if someone from another country pops up to agree with one of these posts, that they are then flooded with abuse about how Britain does things better than their country.

But if we British people love to moan so much, then why doesn't it seem as common on here? :confused:

I tried asking something similar to this on DS, which ultimately lead to the demise of my account. :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by pinkteddyx64
But if we British people love to moan so much, then why doesn't it seem as common on here? :confused:

I tried asking something similar to this on DS, which ultimately lead to the demise of my account. :frown:

Oh, it does, just perhaps not as obvious.

Quick Reply

Latest