Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Before I write this. I want to make it clear that I don't want no body to make any rude comments even though your sharing your opinion! I know recently some of you did on - I love my best friend and I was in Love with my teacher LOL.

So this is about my friends. I know I need to concerntrate on my work and school and other things! But lately its been really bugging me just thinking about it....

So I had a friend since year 7 until now. But we've had up's and downs and then this new girl came along I meet when we was going do France for a week. We got really close and became best friends. Then I've seen recently my OLD friend has been trying to take me away from my Bestfriend.....she always does this? She's sooo 2 faced! Before she will never talk to my bestfriend and make comments up about her but as soon as I make friends with her she's being nice to her. They went out together even without me knowing....my old friend took MY seat and started sitting with her...she even bloody went with my bestfriend and got their ears peirced...haha then my friend got food poising from my old friend....(I feel so mean saying haha! BUT SHE TOTALLY DESERVED IT!) It really pisses me off guys :/ What shall I do.

I like just sticking with my friend. We recently just came from a uni trip for 3 days and It was me and my bestfriend with 2 other girls that hanged around with eachother...it was sooo nice without my old friend there stealing her? But now we are back to school............-____________- She goes of with her again and I feel left out.

btw im not that type of girl that is rude and straight up to the point and say "WILL YOU MOVE YOUR STEALING MY BESTFRIEND...." Nope im not like that at all.

Help

Thanks for reading xxx

:confused::mad::cool::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ReputationRep:
    If she really is your best friend, another person being friendly won't change that. But she can do what she likes. You don't own her. It is not really stealing if she decides to not be your "best friend" anymore.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.