Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

so lately when I've been masturbating (i'm a girl) it hurts a lot feels like i'm really tight and I get irritated easily down there. I'm wet enough so its not that but it really hurts and I'm concerned about it now, I'm not feeling good when I touch myself at all its just pain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    so lately when I've been masturbating (i'm a girl) it hurts a lot feels like i'm really tight and I get irritated easily down there. I'm wet enough so its not that but it really hurts and I'm concerned about it now, I'm not feeling good when I touch myself at all its just pain
    You might just want to visit a doctor... What are you even using to masturbate? A machete?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Aww, well I think you should see a doctor about it, as that's abnormal. Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Inside or outside?

If it hurts outside when you are rubbing or whatever you do then it could just be sore. If this is it then just leave it for a few days/a week and it should fix itself. I don't think this is uncommon and can just be a sign that it has been overdone or rubbed too hard.

If it is inside like when you are fingering (most girls/woman don't want or need to do this as it often doesn't have an effect but I get that some do) then is it possible that you have scraped yourself with your nail or something?

If you are not washing your hand before or if you are using a sexual item (I don't know the different kinds) that has not been properly cleansed then it is possible that you have given yourself some kind of infection.

If waiting doesn't work for the first one after about a week then if this is still bugging you maybe you should see a doctor which I get could be embarrassing but as you don't know what is wrong and it is in an intimate place it may be worth it. If it is the second one then you should probably wait a couple of weeks as if you have managed to cut yourself then this will probably take awhile to heal itself. If you think it is possible that you have got any kind of infection then you should go and see a doctor just in case anything serious follows.

ReputationRep:
    If you're currently or have been sexually active at all then you should take a trip to the sexual health clinic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Go see a Dr. Have you change an contraception recently?

ReputationRep:
    Look out for obvious things like if you were wearing tight knickers that day or if your fingernails need trimming. Give it a break for a while and see if it gets better. If it doesn't, or if it does then the pain comes back, go and see a doctor.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 7, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.