Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I am going to Middlesex Uni this year and i thought it would be good to get to know a few people before i go! Anyone else starting this September? What courses you doing? I am beyond excited!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ALizzie89)
    Hey everyone! I am going to Middlesex Uni this year and i thought it would be good to get to know a few people before i go! Anyone else starting this September? What courses you doing? I am beyond excited!
    Middlesex is my insurance so there's still a possibility that I may join in September too...

Out of curiosity, have you been receiving emails from them for the past few months? My firm, Falmouth, have been emailing all throughout this year, providing me with information on what I need to do in preparation, student finance, and accommodation etc. Do you think that's just because they're my firm? I was expecting to hear from Middlesex but I haven't heard a peep and it's making me worried because if I do have to got here I have a feeling I'll be lost. I've emailed them and had no reply. What's going on with accommodation for example?

I literally know nothing

ReputationRep:
    I have been receiving some emails, i think that's because i have picked it as my firm choice but to be honest i have been sorting finance and stuff out myself. In one email Middlesex did say that only when my offer has been turned into a unconditional offer (after i complete Occupation Health Form and Police checks etc) will i be able to sort accommodation. That makes me nervous as i want it sorted asap. But yes i had to call up a few times and ask direct questions because some things weren't fully explained. I would say maybe give them a call to put your mind at rest? Hopefully you will get your firm choice

ReputationRep:
    i have mdx as my firm and i'm studying Primary education in September

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna be at Middlesex this year too! I'm studying psychology with criminology. What about yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow that sounds great. Im going to be studying child nursing. I currently live in Sheffield so have never lived anywhere close to Middlesex before! Have any of you? You all moving there in September? Do you know if you will be in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ojoa2)
    i have mdx as my firm and i'm studying Primary education in September
    Oh great! My friend studied that, she loved it! Have you applied for halls?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I applied for platt halls just waiting on my conditional offer to change. Im the same as you sorting the dbs and health questionnaire. Im going to do my dbs interview next week, so hopefully im not waiting too long for it to be changed to unconditional

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! Is anyone going for the International Foundation Programme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prii21)
    Heyy! Is anyone going for the International Foundation Programme?
    Well im coming from Dublin, so I don't know if that is classed as international. Wbu?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll study Animation, I just confirmed my place

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ojoa2)
    Well im coming from Dublin, so I don't know if that is classed as international. Wbu?
    Hey, Im coming from India. Are you doing the International Foundation year course at Middlesex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Prii21)
    Hey, Im coming from India. Are you doing the International Foundation year course at Middlesex?

nope i will be studying primary education

ReputationRep:
    Hi I start September, I'm doing Computer Networking

ReputationRep:
    Hi! im starting middlesex uni this year, childrens nursing, i dont know anyone so if you want to talk then message me!

ReputationRep:
    found a post!
    Gonna be starting audiology this october at middlesex!

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I'm going to study Early Years Childhood Studies with EYTS at Middlesex. I wonder if other people studying Primary Education and what not will be in similar seminars or something..
    Not received my welcome letter from university though, and it's got me worried!Has anyone else got theirs?

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry about it you should get the letter maybe by email

ReputationRep:
    Hey yh am studying business information systems and are you living in the halls

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.