Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone,

Well am looking for a job in retail till September and hopefully work part time. On Saturday I have applied for full time job as sales consultant for Phones 4 U, then on Monday I got email saying they want telephone interview on Wednesday now I don't know what to do

Has anyone worked for Phones 4 U before? and went through the whole interview process.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venz_2k13)
    Hi Everyone,

Well am looking for a job in retail till September and hopefully work part time. On Saturday I have applied for full time job as sales consultant for Phones 4 U, then on Monday I got email saying they want telephone interview on Wednesday now I don't know what to do

Has anyone worked for Phones 4 U before? and went through the whole interview process.
    Hey, really sorry that this wasn't picked up.

How'd you think the interview went?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    Hey, really sorry that this wasn't picked up.

How'd you think the interview went?
    Phones 4 U send email saying I have telphone interview today but I have not heard anything from them today. I don't know if I should chase it up or wait till after tomorrow which they even call me I prepared so hard on this interview it kinda got me down a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by venz_2k13)
    Phones 4 U send email saying I have telphone interview today but I have not heard anything from them today. I don't know if I should chase it up or wait till after tomorrow which they even call me I prepared so hard on this interview it kinda got me down a bit.
    If they specifically said they'd call you today for an interview then it's a let down on their behalf. If they don't ring by tomorrow, chase it up and see what it going on. However, it might understandably put doubts in your mind as to whether you really want to work for them now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    If they specifically said they'd call you today for an interview then it's a let down on their behalf. If they don't ring by tomorrow, chase it up and see what it going on. However, it might understandably put doubts in your mind as to whether you really want to work for them now.
    Is true what you saying I will see if they call tomorrow if not I will chase them on Friday to see what happening. I really need this job more than anything else right now.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles and guides:

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A-Z of careers Advice on choosing a careerCV writing helpCovering letter helpInterview tips

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

Merck

"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Quick links:

Unanswered career sector and employment threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.