The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester and GCSE

i was just wondering if Manchester University is strict with their GCSE requirements because for child Nursing they want the overall GCSE profile to be Grade B or above but i only have 4 with 3 being at the same subjects. PLEASE HELP!!
Hi, I'm afraid that nursing is a competitive course, so the GCSE requirements are likely to be fairly strict I'm afraid :sadnod: I'd suggest that your best options will either be to take extra GCSEs at college or to have a look at the entry requirements for other unis - they do differ, and nursing is unusual in that it doesn't really matter where you do your degree from an employment prospects point of view

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
Hi, I'm afraid that nursing is a competitive course, so the GCSE requirements are likely to be fairly strict I'm afraid :sadnod: I'd suggest that your best options will either be to take extra GCSEs at college or to have a look at the entry requirements for other unis - they do differ, and nursing is unusual in that it doesn't really matter where you do your degree from an employment prospects point of view

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhh thanks, i've now chosen Nottingham to be my first choice

Quick Reply

Latest