The Student Room Group

Condom sizing issue

Hi,

Basically, I am a virgin at the moment but shall be losing my virginity with my girlfriend within a couple of weeks.

I have applied a condom once before in freshers week, but yet the condom was too wide for my penis.

I have had a look at the condom size charts but they are very confusion. I have a girth of about 4.75 inches, and that says I should look for condoms about 52mm width, however I can only find ones that are the regular 56mm...

Can anyone offer any advice?
They'll be called 'trim' or similar. If you can't find any in chemists, try a sexual health clinic or get some online from freedoms-shop.nhs.uk

I'm surprised that your penis would be too small for a standard-sized condom though, because that's staggeringly average-sized thickness... What makes you say that the condom was too wide?
Reply 2
Original post by unprinted
They'll be called 'trim' or similar. If you can't find any in chemists, try a sexual health clinic or get some online from freedoms-shop.nhs.uk

I'm surprised that your penis would be too small for a standard-sized condom though, because that's staggeringly average-sized thickness... What makes you say that the condom was too wide?

Thank you for replying!

It just wasn't fitting right at all, it was baggy the whole way down, and pretty much unuseable, which is why I was so confused, because I know that I am pretty much the average size for both girth and length.

In the end I have just ordered some "close feel" ones, which are meant to be less wide, so hopefully those ones will fit when they arrive!
For a latex condom, that's odd.

Quick Reply

Latest