Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I have a retail job that entails standing up for as long as 11 hours per day.

I've been wearing my Asics until now, because any casual shoes (vans, desert boots etc) I have hurt my feet too much.

Problem being that running shoes look absolutely terrible with everything but tracksuit pants, and I don't think it's a great look to wear those to work either.

I have over arched and rather wide feet, so with this in mind does anyone know of a good pair of shoes that would look decent with work pants/chinos and keep my feet comfortable?

Willing to budget about $120AUD, so about 65 pounds. Can go higher, would rather go lower.

ReputationRep:
    You should get some cushioned shoes from office or clarks,they should be comfortable and suitable.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.