Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fully furnished room with a double bed, new bedding, wardrobes and chest of drawers.
    Very clean and tidy property overall.

All bills are included - FREE internet, TV licence, Gas, Electricity and Water is included in the price.

Great public transport accessibility.
    Right at the heart of one of the East End's most exciting, bustling areas - Close to supermarkets, shops, bars.

• FREE High Speed Internet Included in Price,
    • FREE Weekly Cleaning Service
    • All Bills Included in Price – Water, Gas, Electricity
    • Council Tax Included in Price
    • FREE TV Licence
    • Fully Furnished with Double Bed, Wardrobe & Chest Drawer
    • All Bed Linen including, Duvets, Sheets & Covers Included
    • Double Glazed Windows – so low noise!
    • Laminate Flooring – Hygienic & Easy to Clean
    • Microwave, Toaster, Kettle, Washing Machine, Fridge Freezer.
    The property is also equipped with a Condenser boiler - so you do not need to wait for hot water.

Sterling De Vere has hundreds of rooms based in East London, we will strive to match you needs with our portfolio. I can find something for you the very same day.
    If you are interested in this property or willing to view some more please contact me.
    Reply now as it will go soon!!!!!
    call Judy 07783408118

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am interested but how close it is to QMUL? Walking distance?

I am an international student so I cannot come to physically see the place. Can you send me pictures?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    Thank you for your interest.
    Please e-mail me [email protected] and I will send you some more info.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,

I would be interested in it, I am an Indian mature student aged 33 , will be joining QMUL from Spetember mid onwards for my MSc. Please share the pictures and other relevant details so that we can talk about it.

Regards,
    Abhishek Sinha

ReputationRep:
    These estate agents are known to have a bad reputation. Please google their reviews and be cautious!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.