Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anybody currently studying at Bonn University in Germany.!? If so what's it like there, is the university good what about the city, is it expensive and are many international students studying there.!?

ReputationRep:
    This a a bloody vague query, the answer is it is a good uni. For general info I suggest the uni's website. It has stats about the city, budget/costs and international students in Bonn's student body. Nobody is going to spoon fed you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcannon)
    This a a bloody vague query, the answer is it is a good uni. For general info I suggest the uni's website. It has stats about the city, budget/costs and international students in Bonn's student body. Nobody is going to spoon fed you.
    Well first of all thanks for replying, second I have already searched for the university and the program I am interested in therefore I am aware that people won't spoon feed me. Getting some info from a student who actually attends the university is actually a big plus as opposed to only searching for it online. So there's no need to be rude, I was just looking for a little help and possibly some advice that's all.
    Have a good day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcannon)
    What a ****. Even by my standards. At least if you're gonna cuss man, go in 100% and not some indecisive half breed **** or whatever that post was meant to be.

(Original post by ItaChUn18)
    Is anybody currently studying at Bonn University in Germany.!? If so what's it like there, is the university good what about the city, is it expensive and are many international students studying there.!?
    Theres no substitute for a person who attends and knows the craic, OP. I don't quite match the criteria, but good luck finding someone who does. They tend to be very helpful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItaChUn18)
    Hey, are you still interested in Bonn? I'm currently here if you want to know anything. The city is gorgeous but compact, Cologne is thirty minutes away which is AMAZING, it's not expensive in my opinion - I'm from Aberdeen and halls of residence in Aberden cost way more than the spacious, modern flat that I'm renting here, and there's loads of international students here, but be warned, there's like, 5 Brits, most are Italians and Spanish!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I 'know' some people who studied at Bonn University, and they were all very happy with it and with the university. It's a beautiful building as well. They said it was also very affordable as it wasn't as expensive as Cologne but still very close to it. However, I think it's all very department-specific, so it depends on your studies of course

ReputationRep:
    hi,

if u are looking for german eduction, then you can visit the website easyskillzeurasia.in, they directly linked up wid Eurasia, and provide with what all details u need regarding Bonn University, I myself got all the information, so advising you to go through it. And regarding Germany, is a very comparatively cheaper and safier than other countries, I myself is going to Germany by December to pursue my masters in the field computer science, s'o if you are luking for Germany, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!! do let me know if you want any help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KaySloan1)
    Hey, are you still interested in Bonn? I'm currently here if you want to know anything. The city is gorgeous but compact, Cologne is thirty minutes away which is AMAZING, it's not expensive in my opinion - I'm from Aberdeen and halls of residence in Aberden cost way more than the spacious, modern flat that I'm renting here, and there's loads of international students here, but be warned, there's like, 5 Brits, most are Italians and Spanish!
    Hey thank you so much for replying I honestly appreciate it . Yes I am really interested in applying for one of the programmes at this univeristy. I'd like to apply for a master's degree at the Life and Medical Sciences Graduate School. Do you by any chance know anybody that goes there.?!
    As for the living expenses how much money do you think is enough for a month in Bonn. And as for the flats what's the average rent for a studio or one room flat cause if it isn't so expensive I suppose it'd be better renting a flat rather than staying at the dorms.
    Thanks again for everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pakhi)
    hi,

if u are looking for german eduction, then you can visit the website easyskillzeurasia.in, they directly linked up wid Eurasia, and provide with what all details u need regarding Bonn University, I myself got all the information, so advising you to go through it. And regarding Germany, is a very comparatively cheaper and safier than other countries, I myself is going to Germany by December to pursue my masters in the field computer science, s'o if you are luking for Germany, go for it!!!!!!!!!!!! do let me know if you want any help
    Thanks so much for the sugesstion. I will definitely look it up

ReputationRep:
    you r welcme....do let me know if I be of any help to u!!!!!!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.