Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all I'm currently starting the impossible task of trying to find a new bag for uni, was wondering is anyone knew of some nice ones?

Ideally not a backpack or rucksack but needs to be big enough for an a4 folder :/ I also don't really want to spend over £25 (I'm not on campus much so can't justify a big spend)

Any help would be fab! X
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.KimberleyB.x)
    Hi all I'm currently starting the impossible task of trying to find a new bag for uni, was wondering is anyone knew of some nice ones?

Ideally not a backpack or rucksack but needs to be big enough for an a4 folder :/ I also don't really want to spend over £25 (I'm not on campus much so can't justify a big spend)

Any help would be fab! X
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    A heavy duty bin bag. It is cheap and big so you'll be able to carry all your things. You will also likely be the only person carrying it so it will be unique and make you stand out.

ReputationRep:
    What do you have against backpacks? Their far better for you than bags that are carried on one shoulder and often far more practical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.KimberleyB.x)

Any help would be fab! X
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    How about a messenger bag or satchel? They would be big enough to fit an a4 folder. Asos have really nice ones

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cake Faced Kid.)
    What do you have against backpacks? Their far better for you than bags that are carried on one shoulder and often far more practical.
    I've just always prefered ond shoulder bags, I have a few 'fashion' backpacks from my work and rarely use them now cause of the 2 straps x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.