The Student Room Group

The most socially awkward moment of your life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by trustmeimlying1
is it...less and less so by the day..

I can still call yeh kid

Indeed :yep:

Okay then, sweetheart

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 101
Had the old "Even though im 20 metres away im gunna hold the door open for you to make you rush and look like a fool" the other day, damn them ! :angry:

Worst was was the mumbling guy in halls at uni . First time: Fjsijf, "Pardon?" , 2nd time fjiesjfid: "pardon? ", 3rd time: msdfimm - "damn cant say pardon again" : "yea thats great". That incident was brutal.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 102
I was on the bus near the front seats and an elderly woman was sat in front of me. Halfway through the journey i ended up sneezing. My attempts to grab a tissue were futile and inevitably i ruined the nack of her head. Being near the front, everyone behind me was able to see. I didn't turn around, i just stared straight out the window. I can still feel what i can only imagine their burning stares at the back of my head.

I feel bad for what i did. I've never felt that awkward.
One of my most awkward moments was on the bus coming home from sixth form, it was winter and about 6:00pm so quite dark. I was sitting at the back of the bus when another bus on the other side of the road going in the opposite direction stopped level with mine due to heavy traffic so i could see easily into the back of the other bus. I randomly look in and this woman turns her head and looks at me. Next thing i know she's getting all excited and waving at me frantically. She had a big grin on her face and looked extremely happy/excited to see me. THEN, she grabs the man sitting next to her and points at me like i'm some sort of celebrity and he starts waving too:lolwut:

so i found my self sort of waving back really confuseduntil my bus eventually pulled away. I don't know who they thought i was but i'll never forget that moment :lol:
Omg I have loooads!
So this was during an IT class! so basically, I was doing my work because I wanted it to get done and dusted while my friends were having a conversation about our teacher.
This is exactly what happened:

Friend Number 1: She's soo sh** at teaching! Why did I even bother coming in today to lesson?
Friend Number 2: I know. *Laughs* You know, she's probably going to be having a maternity leave soon
Friend Number 3: *Laughs hysterically* Yeah she keeps having babies like atleast once a year!
Friend Number 1: Hahaha Baby Machine or what? She's a b****, keeps leaving us with TAs

yeaah and then from no where, I hear them saying shut up, turn around, quick! So im like O.o I turn to them stupidly at the wrong time and I'm like 'Whats wrong? What happened?' and they're all trying to stop laughing. So.... I turn around and see the teacher giving them dirts and I just kept smiling at her.
LOL I'm such a retard. I felt so stupid afterwards when they all told me she heard everything they said! How embarassing XD

Quick Reply

Latest