Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Simply put is anyone going, university of bedfordshire the luton campus, willing to party outside of luton like London and explore the city and dine out there and other areas instead of just Luton

Luton is good don't get me wrong but I really want meet someone willing to go out of luton on nights out at the weekend because I been in Luton for a long time

people coming to the uni you are you explorers?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah definitely. Why is everyone on the Bedfordshire forums so quiet anyways?

ReputationRep:
    Finally someone replied!, yh I know right, really frustrated so tell me more about yourself? I'm doing business first year in 2014 u?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SA2014)
    Finally someone replied!, yh I know right, really frustrated so tell me more about yourself? I'm doing business first year in 2014 u?
    Media Production and Screenwriting first year in September, tiny bit concerned that it's so quiet as well xD

ReputationRep:
    Haha yh I just really want to find a clubbing buddy for nights out in London

ReputationRep:
    Looool hey there freshers 2014 September I'm there !!! Woop woop

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ohoooo hello i am glad to be here i will be with you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys we've just set up a facebook group for everyone to join and get the conversation going
    Join here: http://tiny.cc/xjwxix

ReputationRep:
    Hey, nice to meet you...I'll also be joining Luton this September and I don't mind partying everyday during freshers week 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princess suzzie)
    Hey, nice to meet you...I'll also be joining Luton this September and I don't mind partying everyday during freshers week 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Girlllll I'm witchuuuu 👀😁

ReputationRep:
    Who else is gonna be studying here? Im at the Bedford campus studying music tech... Ring of fire? Wheres the pres gonna be at?!??!?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be starting this september studying Advertising and Marketing Communications

ReputationRep:
    I accept the challenge! For I am DORA THE EXPLOER!

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE London! Get to Maxwells at Covent Garden for those happy hour cocktails

ReputationRep:
    What fresher's parties are going on right now in luton?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.