MickeyL0912
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys,

I am considering which courses to apply to (2015 entry), and as an international student I am more concerned with global reputation. (Although I know it's not wise to rely on league tables)

I have an idea about which universities will be my top 3 choices, since my third will probably be offering AAB (Edinburgh second year entry/Bristol, or both), I am looking at ABB for the fourth.

I think I will be picking Nottingham as my fifth (I know there is no particular order but don't think there's a point of applying universities with same typical offers?) for Applied Biology which offers ABB-BBB and it has quite some global reputation.

For my fourth however, I don't wish to go too conservative, but Exeter and Warwick seem to be the only ones that have AAB-ABB as their offer. How reputable are they? (I want to become a researcher) It seems to me that Nottingham's got simmilar, if not higher global rankings than those two, so is there really a point of choosing two out of the three?
If not, where else could I apply to?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (7)
38.89%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (2)
11.11%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (1)
5.56%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (3)
16.67%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (2)
11.11%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
16.67%

Watched Threads