Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a flat in the city centre with a price range of £500-550 and would very much appreciate it if you could suggest some nice places preferably in less noisy area. I've come across Marco Island and Arena but have no idea how nice they are as I've never been to Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PSam)
    Hi Guys,
    I am looking for a flat in the city centre with a price range of £500-550 and would very much appreciate it if you could suggest some nice places preferably in less noisy area. I've come across Marco Island and Arena but have no idea how nice they are as I've never been to Nottingham.
    Based on my experiences of going to others' flats in town..

Both sets of flats are well-located in the sense that it's a 5-15 min walk to most places you'll be going.

The Arena flats are more convenient for public transport as there are just a couple of minutes walk from bus stops that take you to uni, Lenton, Radford and Beeston.

The Arena flats also seem nicer inside, just better quality furnishings.

Other than that, not much I can add, but I'm sure they're both good places to live else they wouldn't manage to let them in the city due to all the good competition

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWhite)
    Based on my experiences of going to others' flats in town..

Both sets of flats are well-located in the sense that it's a 5-15 min walk to most places you'll be going.

The Arena flats are more convenient for public transport as there are just a couple of minutes walk from bus stops that take you to uni, Lenton, Radford and Beeston.

The Arena flats also seem nicer inside, just better quality furnishings.

Other than that, not much I can add, but I'm sure they're both good places to live else they wouldn't manage to let them in the city due to all the good competition

Thank you DarkWhite for the info. I really appreciate it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.