Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi all!

My name is Kate and I'm from Canada. I'll be attending UCL next year for a M.Sc in Business Psychology. I too am searching for a (very very) cheap place to rent -- I wouldn't mind living in a glorified closet.

So if anyone's in the same boat and is looking for a roomie or just want to say hi, please feel free to contact me! My email's

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to be a first year at UCL in september, and obviously I'd like to be in the area. I'm going to study computer engineering, and I'm clean and considerate. I'm also a big TV and movie dork. Are you interested?

ReputationRep:
    Slightly irrelevant, but I'm going into my last year at uni this September and want to do a masters in history after. What are the chances of getting into UCL's history MA with a mid 2:1 in second year (however, 9 out of 12 of my essays were firsts)?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Kate,

I'm starting my masters in UCL next month and looking for flatmates too. The closer to UCL the better and I've a limited budget too. Let me know if you're still interested.

Thanks,

Jenny.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.