Turn on thread page Beta

what film certificate would your life receive? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    Your avatar is staring at me. It's mocking me with it's tiny black eyes. I think I may have to kill "it"
    You will never!! SHe sits on the top of a pencil . Ha-HA. SHe will always defy you. (yes, you are pure evil - she's absolutely adorable how could you think of killing her?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    You will never!! SHe sits on the top of a pencil . Ha-HA. SHe will always defy you. (yes, you are pure evil - she's absolutely adorable how could you think of killing her?)
    Duh! I am PURE evil

ReputationRep:
    mm I did the test twice
    1st time = 12
    2nd time = 12A ;/

ReputationRep:
    12A

Suitable for 12 years or older, but under 18s must be with an adult. This is virtually identical to the 12 certificate, in that we'll have some adult-themed storylines, but no real meat or detail. No scary bits, but some language and maybe a bit of skin.

Examples: Die Another Day, Lord Of The Rings

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyrotec)
    mm I did the test twice
    1st time = 12
    2nd time = 12A ;/
    have another go ..third time lucky

ReputationRep:
    15 *phew*

Suitable for 15 years or older. Films in this category can be about anything, say '****' a lot, probably get to see all sorts of guns and shooting, but no open heart surgery with a knife. Most 'R' rated films in America fit into this category.

Examples: Alien, The Sixth Sense

at one point i thought i was going to get a 21 or R rated...but then I guess I wouldn't want to rip someones heart out so I'm not that bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VoodooDoll)
    my British Board of Film Classification rating is 15

whats yours?
    Mine would most definitely be an 18, for reasons I shall not go into

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    Mine would most definitely be an 18, for reasons I shall not go into
    do the test to be sure! i thought mine would be higher than it is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Les Liaisons Dangereux? It was originally a French play anyway...
    Ooh, Les Liaisons Dangereuses! That is one of the set books for first-year French at Oxford!

ReputationRep:
    In answer to the original post question, my life would be:
    Uc
    I have lead a very sheltered existence...

ReputationRep:
    Mine is a 12. About what I expected. Nothing too exciting but not too childlike.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a twelve

ReputationRep:
    "Suitable for 18 years or older. This is real life. Anything in this category is considered to be of subject matter relating to adult life, that happens day in and day out. Walking down the street is an 18 certificate. You have a life, well done.

Examples: American Beauty, Scary Movie"

So I assume I am the milder of two 18 certificates?

ReputationRep:
    I got a 12

ReputationRep:
    12A, presently. Yep, life's slow right now. But the questionnaire failed to take into account my years of emotional torment and attempted suicide :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    15 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    well I have very well protected sexualy being a virgin, however my alchohol drinking habbits means my life must be classified as 18.
    a vergin - i rate ya - impressive.

ReputationRep:
    id b a U -universal anyone can see me im a good girl!!

ReputationRep:
    im a pg...that ses alot....
    Chocolate_Lover,:follow the link on the first page and answer the questions to find out wat you are (its on the first post)

ReputationRep:
    im a 15

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.