Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been attending a college since year 10, 11, and about finished my 12th year. Near the end of my 12th year my attendance has dropped with unauthorised reasons.
    my attendance in year 10,11, and the first 3/4 of year 12 has been good. but its now at 75% percent or so at the end.
    i have received a call saying that i need to have a talk with the head of year regarding my attendance. i had a talk similar to this a few weeks back, my grades have been good and i am predicted good grades for as levels.

But i am scared i will be told ive been kicked out, i am actually shaking with fear right now. i know i should of attended but im just stupid
    Regarding the college, it isn't the most sought after college and year 13 is a pretty small year size.
    The question do YOU think i will be kicked out? im thinking that they will tell me that next year i have to buck up my game. Which i will
    Please help me
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    If you're doing well, I doubt you'll be asked to leave. You'll likely be placed on some monitoring, though, and if the problem persists may well be kicked out.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.