The Student Room Group

vet nursing

Scroll to see replies

meee! :frown:
Original post by meganrayc
I am waiting for my city and guilds diploma! Do you know when they do? Xx

I'm waiting for my city and guilds too...
Original post by Jamie_11_x
I'm waiting for my city and guilds too...

I was told by my tutors that it would be sooner than the a level results?? :frown:
I was told by my tutors that it would be sooner than the a level results?? :frown:

Oh definitely it will be, my last years results came through at the beginning of August so I'm hoping it'll be in the next 10 days! Where are you studying?
Original post by Jamie_11_x
Oh definitely it will be, my last years results came through at the beginning of August so I'm hoping it'll be in the next 10 days! Where are you studying?

Aww that's good then, so exciting!! I'm studying at anglia Ruskin and the college of west anglia in Cambridge! What about you? :smile:
Aww that's good then, so exciting!! I'm studying at anglia Ruskin and the college of west anglia in Cambridge! What about you? :smile:

Ooooh! Exciting! I'm going to Nottingham Trent :biggrin:
Is anybody doing veterinary nursing at Middlesex university but based at the Leeds campus they have instead?:smile:
Reply 367
Nottingham Trent vet nursing girls, anyone want to meet up before starting, think it would be a good way to meet people as I'm living at home 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xjamiex
Nottingham Trent vet nursing girls, anyone want to meet up before starting, think it would be a good way to meet people as I'm living at home 😌

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'm studying at NTU as well! You're welcome to come say hi on moving day as I won't be in Notts until then :biggrin: I'm so excited
Reply 369
Doing vet nursing? I will do! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xjamiex
Doing vet nursing? I will do! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I am 😁😁
Reply 371
Are you nervous? Im terrified 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xjamiex
Are you nervous? Im terrified 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not in the slightest. I'm so excited!!!
Reply 373
Oh my gosh 😂 Are you going to freshers during welcome week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xjamiex
Oh my gosh 😂 Are you going to freshers during welcome week?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah I'm not overly fussy on that sort of stuff and going out every night or whatever so I don't think I will be going out a lot
Reply 375
Same here! But since I'm living at home I guess it's a good way to make friends so I'll drag myself out 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xjamiex
Same here! But since I'm living at home I guess it's a good way to make friends so I'll drag myself out 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're always Welcome at Brack, on the 25th there's a kickstart event and it's in the Brack bar 😁
Reply 377
Yeah I saw that, thankyou :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 378
Has anybody started their course yet? How are they going?
Original post by Tw1x
Has anybody started their course yet? How are they going?

I've started my course at Harper and I'm absolutely loving it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending