Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Debenhams Telephone Interview and Assessment Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if anyone has any tips or guidance for a telephone interview that I have coming up. Would really would like to get this job

I have tried to read the official debenhams thread but... there is so much information loool

Thanks anyone

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm in the same boat as you, just booked my telephone interview this afternoon for Thursday. Which store have you applied at and what role?
    Good luck in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just had my telephone interview last monday, it's very relaxed and they just ask you general questions like: why debenhams? What is good customer service/how do you provide good customer service? How would you contribute to a team? What does the role you're applying for entail? What experience do you have? I think there were only 5/6 questions that were asked apart from the norm which are to do with your availability and whether you're allowed to work in the UK, as well as your national insurance number.

hope this helps and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Mine was awful :hide:. I got the job though. I think that no one else went for it. They asked the stupidest questions. I was just like :lolwut: the entire time.

ReputationRep:
    what did you do during your assessment and what did they ask you in the 1 to 1 interview part?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.