Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I start this degree in September and would like to hear from 2nd and 3rd year students about best pre-reading, timetables, statistics. I am a mature student (43) and have just done an access course in Psychology, Sociology and social History.

I am especially interested to hear about the Psychology side.

Any responses much appreciated
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starry1)
    Hi
    I start this degree in September and would like to hear from 2nd and 3rd year students about best pre-reading, timetables, statistics. I am a mature student (43) and have just done an access course in Psychology, Sociology and social History.

I am especially interested to hear about the Psychology side.

Any responses much appreciated
    Hello,

It’s fantastic to hear you’re so eager. Closer to the start of term some reading lists will be uploaded to Student Central for your course so keep an eye out. That said, don’t forget to enjoy your summer – there will be plenty of time for study.

All the best!

Elle

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.