The Student Room Group
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University

Double room available in glasgow!!!

Hi, me and my flatmate have a spare double room in a third floor flat in the alexandra parade area of Glasgow. Rent is 285 a month plus around 30 quid a month towards bills. The flat is a 2 min walk to the train station and has good bus routes. We are basically looking for someone similar to us, so someone aware of others and someone tidy and easy to get along with. We don't party too much as work load at uni is fairly full on but we like unwinding with silly tv nights, cinema and movie nights, with some nights out. We are in our early 20s, both female. Im from northern ireland originally :smile: if you want more details, plz message me. Ive fallen in love with the flat and we dont want to look for a smaller place so desperately want a new flatmate from august 2014 and its a yearly lease. Although we are staying for the next 3 years :smile: long term people would be great...
Reply 1
Original post by MissLisa89
Hi, me and my flatmate have a spare double room in a third floor flat in the alexandra parade area of Glasgow. Rent is 285 a month plus around 30 quid a month towards bills. The flat is a 2 min walk to the train station and has good bus routes. We are basically looking for someone similar to us, so someone aware of others and someone tidy and easy to get along with. We don't party too much as work load at uni is fairly full on but we like unwinding with silly tv nights, cinema and movie nights, with some nights out. We are in our early 20s, both female. Im from northern ireland originally :smile: if you want more details, plz message me. Ive fallen in love with the flat and we dont want to look for a smaller place so desperately want a new flatmate from august 2014 and its a yearly lease. Although we are staying for the next 3 years :smile: long term people would be great...

Hi Lisa,

Is this room still available?

Thanks!
Rebecca
City campus, Glasgow Caledonian University
Glasgow Caledonian University
Reply 2
Sorry rebecca.. This room has now been taken

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending