Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, me and my flatmate have a spare double room in a third floor flat in the alexandra parade area of Glasgow. Rent is 285 a month plus around 30 quid a month towards bills. The flat is a 2 min walk to the train station and has good bus routes. We are basically looking for someone similar to us, so someone aware of others and someone tidy and easy to get along with. We don't party too much as work load at uni is fairly full on but we like unwinding with silly tv nights, cinema and movie nights, with some nights out. We are in our early 20s, both female. Im from northern ireland originally if you want more details, plz message me. Ive fallen in love with the flat and we dont want to look for a smaller place so desperately want a new flatmate from august 2014 and its a yearly lease. Although we are staying for the next 3 years long term people would be great...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLisa89)
    Hi, me and my flatmate have a spare double room in a third floor flat in the alexandra parade area of Glasgow. Rent is 285 a month plus around 30 quid a month towards bills. The flat is a 2 min walk to the train station and has good bus routes. We are basically looking for someone similar to us, so someone aware of others and someone tidy and easy to get along with. We don't party too much as work load at uni is fairly full on but we like unwinding with silly tv nights, cinema and movie nights, with some nights out. We are in our early 20s, both female. Im from northern ireland originally if you want more details, plz message me. Ive fallen in love with the flat and we dont want to look for a smaller place so desperately want a new flatmate from august 2014 and its a yearly lease. Although we are staying for the next 3 years long term people would be great...

Hi Lisa,

Is this room still available?

Thanks!
    Rebecca

ReputationRep:
    Sorry rebecca.. This room has now been taken

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.