Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your five year plan? Watch

ReputationRep:
    where do you want to be in five year's time? I can't believe how fast that actually goes. Five years ago I was finishing my ASs and that feels like yesterday, so it's scary how fast five years will creep up on you.

For me, I'll be turning 27 in five years time. I'd like to be at least engaged. I like to think I'd have moved out from my parental home properly by then, and will have a stable 'proper' job too. I hope that I have travelled more by then. I guess if I've done those things I'll be pretty content.

What about anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure whether you mean what you intend to do or what you hope to do.

If you mean the latter then I'd like to have done a lot of internships/work experience, get 2400 on the SAT, get straight A-stars in A Level, get accepted into Stanford.

ReputationRep:
    I stopped making plans when I realised that life likes to **** all over them at any given moment.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.