Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My firm choice is the university of Nottingham however I am sure that I won't get in due to one bad exam. My insurance offer isn't NTU however I have my heart set on going to live in Nottingham. So I'm just wondering if anyone else is thinking of going to NTU through clearing and also those who are looking to study criminology.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to study Criminology but up in the North. I also think I will enter clearing but I think my insurance has the lowest points in the North and I want to stay here so I guess it would be a gap year for me

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried looking elsewhere for other universities that do criminology...I have a good handful on the UCAS website. I'm so excited to study criminology though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophus18x)
    Have you tried looking elsewhere for other universities that do criminology...I have a good handful on the UCAS website. I'm so excited to study criminology though!
    Me too! Where else have you looked at?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dooobie_)
    Me too! Where else have you looked at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i've looked at Birmingham City where the UKs leading Criminologist works, Chester, Cardiff, Manchester and Loughborough. But Nottingham Uni stands out for me!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.