Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys and gals of TSR!

Having had issues with my laptop last time I tried to post a thread similar to this - I can only hope this thread actually appears as intended!

I wanted to start a page for the UEA Paramedic Science BSc intake. I Myself have an offer for this September and am very excited and eager to begin.

I have seen one or two comments on various forums/message boards with other people that have had interviews or were applying but am yet to hear of anyone else to have secured a place at UEA this September?

Is there anybody out there? Lets be 'avin ya

ReputationRep:
    Hey R-PEGO I have an interview for UEA on the 29th of July. I have to say I can't find much about it all on the web other than it being a spanking new course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danwilko90)
    Hey R-PEGO I have an interview for UEA on the 29th of July. I have to say I can't find much about it all on the web other than it being a spanking new course.
    Hi danwilko90, Sorry for the late reply, have had quite a list of things to complete lately.
    I hope your interview goes well! The staff and students are more than friendly and im sure you will enjoy the day as much as I did.

ReputationRep:
    It's not until the 29th. How was the day? What sort of questions and the like, we're you asked?

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant day in all honesty with very little waiting around as have experienced at other interviews.
    More of a general tip for all and any interviews but just remember to show them who you are as best you can and try not to focus too much on giving an answer to a question they didn't ask. Be attentive, be yourself and I hope it goes well for yourself and anybody else who is due to attend for an interview!

OOO! and If your not local and your not getting a lift, id suggest using the Costessey park and ride. Only takes ten minutes in peak times and only costs a £1 E/W.

ReputationRep:
    Cheers for the info, I've just received an offer from Anglia Ruskin so I have a backup now if UEA doesn't bode well. I'd like to think I would get am offer from them as well, however as I generally interview well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danwilko90)
    Cheers for the info, I've just received an offer from Anglia Ruskin so I have a backup now if UEA doesn't bode well. I'd like to think I would get am offer from them as well, however as I generally interview well.
    How'd the interview go mate?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, you! Join the Facebook group... its lonely.
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1506583679563791/

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Did you know Ucs in Ipswich is advertising shortly for a BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science. I can't wait to apply. This is THE course The course leader is a lecturer , paramedic , advanced practitioner AND nurse. His name is Lee Cunnell

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Did you know Ucs in Ipswich is advertising shortly for a BSc (Hons) Paramedic Science. I can't wait to apply. This is THE course The course leader is a lecturer , paramedic , advanced practitioner AND nurse. His name is Lee Cunnell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elizabeth Arden)
    Hi

It starts March 2nd BTW

ReputationRep:
    when is this due to be offered at UCS? i am currently studying for my a-levels, hoping to apply this year

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ucs.ac.uk/Courses/UG/Para...c-Science.aspx

Good luck !!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.