Ryder13
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 doing chemistry, biology and psychology. I've just finished my summer examinations and I'm hoping to get at least BBB or maybe above.. I've looked online and I have now FOUND A DEGREE that seems INTERESTING...however there isn't much I can find at the moment and I'm trying to look and understand this degree as much as I can. I'm thinking of doing a degree in Biotechnology only,but I have so many questions that I'm not sure where to find the answers to...I was wondering if anyone could help me answer these questions..

What is Biotechnology exactly?
Will biotechnology be a good undergraduate degree?
What post graduate degree would be a good idea?
What possible good salary earning careers are there when taking the degree of biotechnology?

I'm thinking of going into the energy sector or maybe nanotechnology or even the pharmaceutical industry...

What would be the best degree to go into the energy sector so the energy capture or storage?

Going to the pharmaceutical industry a good paid job in the future?
What careers can there be in the pharmaceutical industry?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank youuu Image
Rory0007
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Did you end up doing the degree?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (20)
7.66%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.56%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.62%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.56%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (72)
27.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.01%

Watched Threads