Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (sorry i meant kingston uni OR sunderland uni)

hey guys i've received a pretty low result from my IB this year so i'm looking at some lower bound uni's now.

i'm looking at pharmacy and i'm just wondering, what do people think about Kingston and Sunderland? Which would have a better reputation among future employers and companies?

also, how are the lecturers and professors in either unis? are they rubbish or would smaller unis have better professors who give more time to students? which would be better?

Thank you all very much for your help!

any further comments about either unis are welcome!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Hopefully you will have done better than expected and still get your firm or insurance place. However if you do find yourself in clearing then do get in touch with us quickly as our Pharmacy course closed very quickly last year. For more information about clearing opportunities at Kingston visit www.kingston.ac.uk/clearing

If you want to hear what current Kingston students studying the course think about it, then if you go to our ASK US website - we have a number of students on there who study Pharmacy. www.kingston.ac.uk/askus

I hope that helps you in your decision making!
    Good luck with your results
    Kind regards
    Kerrie

ReputationRep:
    Even I'm applying to Kingston University for Investment and Financial Analysis for 2015!..heard great things about the uni and also one of my friend just finished his postgrad there..he considers it amazing!..hope i get an offer!!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by esha_28)
    Even I'm applying to Kingston University for Investment and Financial Analysis for 2015!..heard great things about the uni and also one of my friend just finished his postgrad there..he considers it amazing!..hope i get an offer!!
    Hi esha_28

I'm so pleased you've applied to Kingston and have heard great things! I'm Chloe a second year English Literature student and Student Ambassador. If you have any questions about Kingston, whether it be academics, what the town is like or accommodation then please let me know!

Good Luck with your application

Chloe
    Student Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kingston University)
    Hi esha_28

I'm so pleased you've applied to Kingston and have heard great things! I'm Chloe a second year English Literature student and Student Ambassador. If you have any questions about Kingston, whether it be academics, what the town is like or accommodation then please let me know!

Good Luck with your application

Chloe
    Student Ambassador

Hey Chloe, thank you so much. Yes I will definitely get back to you for more information once I hear from them. Hope your enjoying your studies, I know I can't wait to start mine next year in London! xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Sunderland Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

Scape Student Living

Scape Student Living

"Brand new super studios at Scape Shoreditch, three minutes away from Old Street station!"

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Sunderland ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Sunderland applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.