Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! I'm a student at Goldsmiths university and I'm looking to move out of my current house share asap to move back home for a while.

We're perfectly located a 15-minute walk from Goldsmiths, less than 10-mins from Lewisham town centre, and we're right next to a DLR station and a few bus stops for central London and Peckham.

It's a really nice family house, doesn't much resemble a student house at all. Very spacious and clean. The kitchen, bathrooms, living room, and garden are shared with four other really nice housemates. They're all students at Goldsmiths too. Photos (of the house, not the housemates) are available on request

The rent for this room is £500 a month and the contract lasts until summer next year, so it's perfect for anyone starting or continuing uni for 2014/15. It's a double room and completely unfurnished. Utilities aren't included in the £500 but gas, water, electricity and wifi are split between everyone to keep the cost down.

Thanks for reading, and good luck!

ReputationRep:
    If it helps in all the time that I've lived here I haven't seen a single spider.

ReputationRep:
    bump, still looking for a housemate!

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

I am interested, but I will be leaving for UK in early Sept. I'm an international student starting my MA in Goldsmith next September.

Please let me know if my condition suits you

Many thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yaaaaas_slaaay

I'm interested in the house share you advertised, I'm starting at Goldsmiths in September on the Design course so sounds good for me, but have a few questions if the room is still available?

Thanks,

Tom

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yaaaaas_slaaay

I'm starting on the BA
    Design course this september and I would also like to know a bit more if the room is still available?

Many thanks,

Jessi

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.