Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    ill be starting my course this September (2014) BA HONS DRAMA.
    my first choice accommodation is pavs, i'm just wondering what it like basically? what's it like to make friends ect?
    i have a friend that's coming to uni with me and we have applied to live in the same flat,she's also doing the same course. I was wondering what are the chances of actually getting put with her?
    and here comes the stupid questions... so i know i need to provide everything myself , but does that include kitchen appliances like a toaster, kettle ect? On the photos it shows they are already there but i'm guessing they are probably just there for show.

( last question i promise) so i know i have to pay the deposit to move in which isn't a problem, but do i have to pay the rent too even though the student loan wont come in for a further week?

any answers and ill be pretty grateful.
    cheeeeers

ReputationRep:
    Usually 4 weeks advance rent as well. Don't forget to wait for your validated offer of room from the UNI to avoid handing money over too early

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.