Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I just want to know which 5 universities should I applies for Medicine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Earth1)
    You can only apply to 4 universities for medicine. The 5th choice is basically a back up degree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06shawm)
    You can only apply to 4 universities for medicine. The 5th choice is basically a back up degree.
    OK thank you Do you think is it good if I apply medicine at Cambridge, UCL, Imperial College London and Bristol university? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    OK thank you Do you think is it good if I apply medicine at Cambridge, UCL, Imperial College London and Bristol university? Thanks
    You are relying heavily on doing well in the Bmat. I have heard of someone who crashed badly doing that.

ReputationRep:
    I would need some more info to comment on that.

What are your GCSE grades?
    What are your predicted AS?

ReputationRep:
    Would you like us to draw them out of a hat for you?

Or would you like to do some research about different types of courses, different universities, entry requirements etc, and then make a shortlist of places you think might be suitable for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parentlurker)
    You are relying heavily on doing well in the Bmat. I have heard of someone who crashed badly doing that.
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06shawm)
    I would need some more info to comment on that.

What are your GCSE grades?
    What are your predicted AS?
    I don't know my GCSE result yet and I will be starting sixthform on 1st September.

i know that I have A* Maths at GCSE ( in year 9), A for FSMQ at level 3 ( in year 10) and in year 11, I took As Statistics with A/B as predicted grade. I also already achieved D* in my BTEC health and social care.
    My predicted grade :
    Biology, chemistry and physics is A*-A
    RS is A
    English Language is B
    English literature is A
    Geography is A
    Art is A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by parentlurker)
    Thank you
    # brilliant advice

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.