The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Love the BBC: "Germany Kroos-ing"
Original post by TSA
Either you're an idiot or trolling. 7-1 is not luck.

aha personal insults.

GERMANY

are not better then BRAZIL

even if they score 500 goals.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Germany's got the wow factor.
Original post by Last Day Lepers
No I guarantee it. The netherlands for want to make up for 2010, they have never won a WC but came close so many times, they hate germany. There is no way the netherlands will allow this one to slip. Seriously this is their year, doesn't matter about german performance tonight, the score tonight was more of a reflection on brazil that germany. Germany will not be able to play this way against the netherlands.

Germany have been amazing this tournament, such tactical play, well thought out play, disciplined. I'm putting money on Germany to win, I'm not even a gambling man.
Original post by Peggles_*
Cus we aren't dickheads! They deserved a slapping for that ****!

Posted from TSR Mobile

i would stop watching england games. reading about podolski and his social media hype is enough for me, you can bet that podolski has got all the #neymar swag.
Original post by llys
On a side note, I love how Lineker makes an effort to pronounce Müller correctly. :love:

urghzill
hahahah made watching even funnier
I bet Neymar and Silva are happy they were unable to take part in this game, saved their reputations.
Original post by missfats
aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, whatever you say.
so happy about germany :biggrin: was jumping around the room everytime xD
Just need Messi to do a thing against Netherlands and then to cement his name by beating Germany and winnin the World Cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
7-1 wow
Original post by missfats
aha personal insults.

GERMANY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah, not 500. Only 7 :wink:
Germany have scored more goals tonight than England have in their last 2 world cups combined... Wow :lol:
I LOVE how you all become "German" fans ans half of you were rooting for Brazil at beginning.

PLEASE. :ahee::ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BenAssirati
I bet Neymar and Silva are happy they were unable to take part in this game, saved their reputations.

That's actually really true like how arsenals players get "injured" before a big game to save face.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for Brazil...

Original post by Jordooooom
Germany have scored more goals tonight than England have in their last 2 world cups combined... Wow :lol:

Yeah when the commentator said Spain scored 8 in their entire World Cup in 2010 it just made the night even more astonishing.
Original post by Dekota-XS
My bet of £20k at betfair settled at £13,642.86 after commission on Germany to win at 2/1!

Excellent game, didn't predict such a wide margin. Lost £500 on my draw bets on that game.

Current profit standings for this WC:
£12.3k + £13.6k - £350 - £150 = £25.4k

I have backed Argentina for £1k at 9/2 to win the WC before it started and it's now trading at 3.75. Germany are odds on to win this cup but I will always back Argentina.

What are the odds on Germany to win?

Quick Reply

Latest