The Student Room Group

Brazil vs Germany semi-final

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefl14
It's not even Messi v Ronaldo though. Most intelligent people have accepted that Messi is better. However we now have retards suggesting that Klose/Muller are better. SMH.

What a joke, we have never really had a player like Ronaldo or Messi. Our "greats" have always been defensive mostly (Beckenbauer, Kahn, Neuer, Matthäus or even now, Lahm is a RB, or should be) or the classic 9 (G. Müller, Seeler, Klinsmann, Klose).

Never an attacking midfielder, a dribbler who also scores a lot. Because that is why Messi and Ronaldo are so hyped, they score a lot and are great to watch.
Original post by SarcasticMel
What a joke, we have never really had a player like Ronaldo or Messi. Our "greats" have always been defensive mostly (Beckenbauer, Kahn, Neuer, Matthäus or even now, Lahm is a RB, or should be) or the classic 9 (G. Müller, Seeler, Klinsmann, Klose).

Never an attacking midfielder, a dribbler who also scores a lot. Because that is why Messi and Ronaldo are so hyped, they score a lot and are great to watch.

Marco Reus is immense though.shame he's injured.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 922
Original post by + polarity -
alie

(do people still say that)

Yes, I say it but its so ghetto
Original post by diggy
Yes, I say it but its so ghetto

Spoiler

Original post by Complex Simplicity
Marco Reus is immense though.shame he's injured.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He has never played at a major tournament and done well though. 2012 the whole sucked tbh 2010 he was too young/not ready yet and now he is injured.

Yes a real shame, he, at the time of his injury, was undoubtedly our best player. I saw his last Bundesliga games and cup game and I was thinking oh my, this world cup could be good.
Reply 925
Original post by missfats
No because someone must win

we will wait ET and penalties (it won't get that far because Argentina will trash holland)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry... what? I think... I think it's in extra time! (I'm actually supporting Argentina)
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Yes. Brazil are going all the way to the final. Germany will bottle it in the Semis, again.

:biggrin:
love German, German won, Wish German win the final

Quick Reply

Latest