Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have an interview for the Foundation Paramedic Science course at Staffordshire and wanted to know the following questions, from previous interviewees of course:

- What did the interview consist of?
    - What was the group activity?
    - What questions were asked?
    - Did you find the Numeracy test difficult?

ReputationRep:
    I think one of the rules on here is not to tell you what questions were asked, but i can give you an idea of what to expect. You'll have the maths test, then the group discussion. Maths test is really simple basic things ratio's etc and i think you have to get at least 80% in it can't remember how many questions though. In the group discussion they give you a scenario and mark you out of 5 on certain criteria. If you pass the maths and get what you need in the group discussion you then get to the actual interview stage. Personally i found it to be great and it felt more like a chat then it did an interview, it also helped that i only spoke to one person.

Hope this helps somewhat, sorry i can't give more information but to be honest it wouldn't be fair for you to get an advantage and other people don't (like me).
    Just stay calm, and relax. It was the 'easiest' interview for me to do simply because no one looked like they were scrutinizing every move i made.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.