Turn on thread page Beta

Is The Matrix Real? watch

Announcements

Here is proof. You cannot exist without air right? But air is required in order for you to exist. If you are without air but can continue to live, then you must be in a world in parallel to our one as life apparently "goes on". However it is possible to slip from one dimension to another, by finding cracks of time. These so called 'portals' allow us to see what we see as the "real" world from the outside and thus proving that "the matrix" is real. Without being allowed to step outside this world there is no proof. The truth is, trying to prove this is impossible unless you experience it for yourself. For the majority, anyone who has experenced this is unlikely to share how they did it or that they actually did it, simply because of the great possibilities that open to up to them, and only them. Any thing is possible, and an individual who has the option of seeing through one end of this world till the end of another world must want to investigate further to experience all possibilities before further sharing this with anyone else. At the end, there is no proof unless you believe it. There is no persuasion in this matter either, you either do or do not believe it. This is one of the things in life that cannot be proven.

i can fly

Originally posted by PlatosGrandson
    Here is proof. ...................blah... blah.... I suck ****......... blah blah......... some more pointless ********........................ .... This is one of the things in life that cannot be proven.

Eh?

ReputationRep:
    Comedy, title of the thread, "Proof of the matrix" finishing with saying "...just another thing in life that can't be proven"

You sir, are an munchkin.

i can fly

ReputationRep:
    iam confused. is the matrix real? some ppl say yes some say no which is very confusing do you think the matrix is real?

ReputationRep:
    LOL

That's something many of us ponder

ReputationRep:
    some times i wonder about ppl

ReputationRep:
    Whether it is real or not, the only reality we can truly accept is the one we exist in. It may be that this isnt real, that its a computer simulation, or maybe even a computer game or something. Or it could be a TV show, where we are the only ones who aren't actors (The Truman Show).
    Maybe death is when they upgrade the program, or are moving around files, and it downloads us into a new reality. There are so many concepts of reality, theres not enough room on this server to post them all, and everyone has their own theories. But i dont think we'll ever be able to find out, so what does it matter?

ReputationRep:
    Well it is fairly obvious how to get to another 'parallel universe', but is impossible for us to go there because it exists of inverse matter. I can extrapolate possible outcomes, but they all seem to end in the destruction of existence itself.

The matrix though could exist, but there is no way we can prove it... yet, anyway.

hey man. dont bull shite us . i know its real. i seen it with y own two eyes. ur are dumb. i got iq of 78 thats 600 in fake eath iq

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha

laugh at ur own peril. u will never know what the real world looks like

ReputationRep:
    There is no real world.

u dont know. but i know. i know that u are being silly. there is a real world. i seen it. i am in exile now.

ReputationRep:
    Well then, how can you post on this board?

i am an computer expert and i have hacked the system

ReputationRep:
    Well surely the aliens wouldn't have the stupidity to link the whole system of existence to the internet!!!

what u percieve is the internet isnt internet, its just a client sofware of the matrix system. i hack the matrix i can get here as well

ReputationRep:
    Well why would aliens, with such advanced technology to create this, run their client system on windows???

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.