matrix is real!

matrix is real!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    matrix is real!
    help me with my french!

yeah matrix is real

(Original post by Sean2004)
    you have to understand the matrix is just a movie to entertain you there is no real matrix you have to undestand the matrix is a made up!!!

MATRIX IS REAL SO IS NEO!

Matrix is real!

ReputationRep:
    yeah matrix is real
    How positive are you? Be very careful answering you never know who's watching!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    hey if neo is so vital to the future of the matrix, therefore the machines - why do the agents at the start try to kill him?!?!
    The answer is really quite simple, the agents are trying to kill Neo in the beginning because they do not yet realize he is in fact "The One". To them he only represents a threat of exposure that they cannot risk.

Did anyone read anything I wrote? Just curious... never get any feedback.

The Matrix Is Real! Do You Know How I Know Cause Iam An Agent Think About It Sit And Use Your Small Pity Little Human Minds And Pounder If You Really Think About It It Makes Sense
    yah right

matrix is real!
    why do u keep saying that and who r u?

(Original post by Sean2004)
    you have to understand the matrix is just a movie to entertain you there is no real matrix you have to undestand the matrix is a made up!!!
    you are a total dumbass because the matrix is real. i did my calculations and everything in that ****ing movie can be done in real life. i have video proof of this at the university of phoenix. it is in the file in the computer. the file number is 6839547. we are keeping this information a secret but i will tell you internet nerds about this information. the United States Military is making a special project on the information i'm telling you. In ten years you will see what im talking about... see you soon

you think you are safe in your little world but your not we control everything about you from the way you look to the way you live. you have no idea about whats going on and you will never have any idea at all. your brain can not comprehend this information. you can argue, run but never hide we will find you and you will be takin care of so just stay behind your computer screen at your moms house and think about this.

ReputationRep:
    you are a total dumbass because the matrix is real. i did my calculations and everything in that ****ing movie can be done in real life. i have video proof of this at the university of phoenix. it is in the file in the computer. the file number is 6839547. we are keeping this information a secret but i will tell you internet nerds about this information. the United States Military is making a special project on the information i'm telling you. In ten years you will see what im talking about... see you soon

you think you are safe in your little world but your not we control everything about you from the way you look to the way you live. you have no idea about whats going on and you will never have any idea at all. your brain can not comprehend this information. you can argue, run but never hide we will find you and you will be takin care of so just stay behind your computer screen at your moms house and think about this.
    First off, real nice job keeping your info a secret! :rolleyes: Seriously, Posting in a forum, not exactly restricted access is it? Second, if what you have said was really true and you have in escence, evidence of some hyped up military project, how long do you think it will be before the MP's come and haul your @ss away?! Seriously think about it! I guess it,s you that should go run & hide behind the comp at your mothers house Hmmm?

ReputationRep:
    i see a couple of vehicles with red a blue flashing lights coming towards you Unregistered. You can thank me later for calling them to you, your gonna hurt yourself with those kinds of cracked up ideas.
    while i admit that the matrix might be real (in which kase i will delete this post and retreact this statement) if the military had such files, electronics files, stored on a massive server, dont you think that the 'matrix will have access to it and delete the crap out of it?

<homer simpson>genesis 2.1 line 1. Think about it!</homer simpson>

If the matrix was real then the machines wouldn't have allowed the movies to be made. DUH! It creates too much doubt in the minds of the 'harvest'.
    If the matrix was real we would see people dodging bullets and flying around because they are the 10% that don't accept the program or have been freed.

ReputationRep:
    If the matrix was real then the machines wouldn't have allowed the movies to be made. DUH! It creates too much doubt in the minds of the 'harvest'.
    If the matrix was real we would see people dodging bullets and flying around because they are the 10% that don't accept the program or have been freed.
    Well, if I were keeping a really big secret about something and I didn't want anyone to find out about it and they were snooping around, then I would provide the real information about the truth. Since I am providing the real information, most would pass it off as information that I'm giving them in order to try to make them lose their way (pass my information off as false information). Sometimes the truth is nothing but the false informaiton that we disreguard when we first hear about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999)
    wel i thort u lot mite wanna no...................

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE MATRIX IS???
    Hey 999,
    Where did you get all of this information from? I think it is all more than a personal hunch, I read all of what you said and I know for the most part, that most of it is true (concerning the movie anyways) - I don't actually know if it is true, but I followed you all the way and you never lost me for a second.

ReputationRep:
    I have to agree w/ Conrad on this. If we are in fact in a matrix of some sort, I really dont think the AI's would be threatened by the movie, If they're putting it out there to throw us off, well then obviously someone already knew something to begin w/. Besides when you think about every other movie that has been produced, movies like Terminator, where the machines rise up and take over, according to your theory they should have been banned also. My take on this is it ties in to the rules, if all of a sudden movies of this nature were banned, Well that would really make everyone think now would'nt it?
    Infinity!

hey if uve seen the matrix r u the real neo if so e-mail me at [email protected] pleese set me free i will fight the agents neo has always been my fav child hood hero im 13 and wondering why it fells more real when im asleep then when im awake pleese resond e-mail me

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.