Watch
This discussion is closed.
curryADD
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
hey if uve seen the matrix r u the real neo if so e-mail me at [email protected] pleese set me free i will fight the agents neo has always been my fav child hood hero im 13 and wondering why it fells more real when im asleep then when im awake pleese resond e-mail me
maybe bcuz its NOT real and thats why it feels more real in our dreams!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by curryADD)
maybe bcuz its NOT real and thats why it feels more real in our dreams!

wow thx do know where neo is just email me and tell me( [email protected] ) so the agemts wont find out if u caan get me unpluged i hate living here i feel sry 4 the people blissfully unaware of the matrix by the way r u unpluged plz respnd
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
wow thx do know where neo is just email me and tell me( [email protected] ) so the agemts wont find out if u caan get me unpluged i hate living here i feel sry 4 the people blissfully unaware of the matrix by the way r u unpluged plz respnd
Yeah I know where Neo is, And so does over half the world, you want to know his real name? It's Keanu Reeves! Man, it was just a movie Neo is just a character he is not real!
dranzer
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Yeah I know where Neo is, And so does over half the world, you want to know his real name? It's Keanu Reeves! Man, it was just a movie Neo is just a character he is not real!

look i no this but i was just wonder ing if there was a real neo pleese if u r a rue beliver of the matrix tell me how to get out of it and pleese help
:confused:

[email protected]
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dranzer)
look i no this but i was just wonder ing if there was a real neo pleese if u r a rue beliver of the matrix tell me how to get out of it and pleese help
:confused:

[email protected]
Look if your really serious about this there are a ton of sites out there, go to http://rabbithole.hyperboards.com or http://davesoome.hyperboards.com/index.cgi
I'm sure you will find others that share your ideas there!
Spunky
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
What is the matrix? we talking about the film?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Spunky)
What is the matrix? we talking about the film?
Yep!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I just thought id say how do you know if you are awake or asleep. And would like to share a bit of info with you all the info is that scientists have been trying for some time to make a kinda game when you look like a yourself but really you are a computer a big CYBER WORLD how do you know if it has already happened and you are a computer processing commands. Think about it you work that’s processing things you might have been put on earth to do something its up to you if you believe it or not. As in the people who have seen the matrix film the chances of that happening are not good but who am I to say it’s not real. Flying and so on sound cool and things being invisible but think air is invisible there is some kind of atom that makes air invisible so there must be away of making things i.e. humans invisible.

Is The Matrix Real I Think It Already Here.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I just thought id say how do you know if you are awake or asleep. And would like to share a bit of info with you all the info is that scientists have been trying for some time to make a kinda game when you look like a yourself but really you are a computer a big CYBER WORLD how do you know if it has already happened and you are a computer processing commands. Think about it you work that’s processing things you might have been put on earth to do something its up to you if you believe it or not. As in the people who have seen the matrix film the chances of that happening are not good but who am I to say it’s not real. Flying and so on sound cool and things being invisible but think air is invisible there is some kind of atom that makes air invisible so there must be away of making things i.e. humans invisible.

Is The Matrix Real I Think It Already Here.
It is of course a possibility. No one can really know for sure can they?
There are alot of ppl out there however who take the movie way to seriously and now think they are in fact living it!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I believe the matrix is true. Every since I was a young I have felt that there was something wrong with the world. I need to know how to unplug. If anyone can tell me please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I believe the matrix is true. Every since I was a young I have felt that there was something wrong with the world. I need to know how to unplug. If anyone can tell me please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Please see my earlier post click on those links. Mayhap someone there can tell you.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I agree with you that people take the film and think its true and think you can be unplugged. I think that you are not seeing the real world you all have had day sha-voo right or seeing something in your dreams that came true or happens. something is not right in the world someone or something is hideing the truth i think when u get day-sha-voo that something has happend and gone wrong in so system
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I agree with you that people take the film and think its true and think you can be unplugged. I think that you are not seeing the real world you all have had day sha-voo right or seeing something in your dreams that came true or happens. something is not right in the world someone or something is hideing the truth i think when u get day-sha-voo that something has happend and gone wrong in so system
Please elaborate? I'm not sure where you are going w/ this.
BTW do you mean de ja vue?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
de ja vue then i dont think ppl should be haveing de ja vue its like something is liveing your life or telling you what is going to happen as if you are getting told what to do like a system is told to do things
and ty for showing me how to spell de ja vue
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
this is to the ppl who think u can get unplugged you might be right it might happen but i dont think they would unplug anyone
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
de ja vue then i dont think ppl should be haveing de ja vue its like something is liveing your life or telling you what is going to happen as if you are getting told what to do like a system is told to do things
and ty for showing me how to spell de ja vue
I don't know I've had de ja vue's before I really don't think much about it. The thing is if we are hooked up to a giant "matrix" there really isn't anything that can be done about it.
TriCube
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
IMO, the idea of there being a matrix is simelar to christianity. Christians argue away not having any proof by saying they have faith, we have no proof the matrix exists because 'the evil robots removed any evidence and are making us think there is none'.

However I think it is very likely that we are in somekind of world that isnt 'real'. I think its most likely that our whole lives are generated in our minds, like some kind of extended coma/sleep. If this is true then surely if we gained control of the other 9 10ths of our brains we could manipulate what we see/feel, and thus bend or even break the rules of 'reality'.

I often feel, as someone commented on earlier, that someone is tracking my thoughts (the though police, 1984), as many a time i have been doing something wrong (eg: carrying a knife with me), and usually no one searches me, but the one time i carry this knife, i get searched. Surely there is some higher power keeping order.

P.S, IMO means in my opinion if anyone was cofused.

999, I loved ur theories but it looked to me like you copied them off a website or something, if so where did you get them?
TriCube
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Meh, I just registered.
Julia O.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I don't know I've had de ja vue's before I really don't think much about it. The thing is if we are hooked up to a giant "matrix" there really isn't anything that can be done about it.
unless keanu reeves turns up suddenly and saves us all... *sighs*
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Julia O.)
unless keanu reeves turns up suddenly and saves us all... *sighs*
Could we be so lucky?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.25%
No (599)
65.75%

Watched Threads