Watch
This discussion is closed.
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Iluvatar)
Well, those who want power are least suitable to have it.
But only people who want it have the drive to gain it.

It makes no sense. Maybe we should vote for the person who least wants to be leader, like that bloke from the monster raving loony party. He would make a great leader
I'm from the USA look who our president is!
Need I say more?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well thats good. When people start to agree, action tends to begin.
But again theres the problem of how to change things.
Not too mention get ppl to agree!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
I'm from the USA look who our president is!
Need I say more?
Not really, no.
But i hate Bush away from this discussion. I think he is incompetant, irresponsible, and is so stupid its unreal.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not too mention get ppl to agree!
You'd be surprised about how many people agree.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You'd be surprised about how many people agree.
You could be right, I just don't see it too often!
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You could be right, I just don't see it too often!
The amount of people who partly agree at least would be a very high percentage. I'd guess at, at least 90%, probably more.
But to change the world, this isn't enough.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The amount of people who partly agree at least would be a very high percentage. I'd guess at, at least 90%, probably more.
But to change the world, this isn't enough.
No, 10% percent is still too many.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i have been conidering what u said about the matrix... and i wanna say this.... ahem.....
*******S
*******S
BIG FAT *******S
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
No, 10% percent is still too many.
Well i think that its less than that who would actively stand against it, but they are those in power.
Eru Iluvatar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
i have been conidering what u said about the matrix... and i wanna say this.... ahem.....
*******S
*******S
BIG FAT *******S
Well, you would unregistered.
Which one are you again?
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
*******S
*******S
BIG FAT *******S
And who asked you? Consider this _____ !Buh Bye now!
Morpheus80
Report 16 years ago
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Unregistered
*******S
*******S
BIG FAT *******S
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M8 ppl can think what they whana think if you whana think that then thats fine but that dont mean you can call someones Opinion B*******
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dont think that its real cause otherwise somebody would have come and killed the pperson who started this thread, cause the 'matrix' would never have encouraged free thought and so therefore my only conclusion is that the matrix doesn't really exist. If you hadn't of seen the film, would this thread have been created or this very notion that we atre batteries have entered your mind? No i dont think so.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i have seen the outher side what should i do email me please at [email protected]
Conrad
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
I dont think that its real cause otherwise somebody would have come and killed the pperson who started this thread, cause the 'matrix' would never have encouraged free thought and so therefore my only conclusion is that the matrix doesn't really exist. If you hadn't of seen the film, would this thread have been created or this very notion that we atre batteries have entered your mind? No i dont think so.
Think about it. If the Matrix is real, then why would the controllers feel threatened by a little forum thread on a website that they govern. If there ever was something present that could become a possible threat, then all they would have to do is send agents after that person(s). If the Matrix up and killed anyone who thought outside of the box, then they would be missing out on some serious battery juice (as you put it). If the Matrix is real and the movie was created, it was probably done by the controllers of the Matrix to help dissuade the mass populations from considering a movie a "possible reality". If something occurs in a movie, don't most people usually start saying "Hey. It's just a movie." Notice how many times that has already been said on this thread alone. How do we know those posts aren't responses from the Matrix and even if they respond to me by saying "I know I'm real" or something like that. Is it proof enough for the rest of us to believe them (no offense to anyone). In order to understand where the concepts of Matrix are coming from, one has to be completely open-minded and oblivious to any and all bias. This is the only way to actually think for yourself and see if whether or not you believe in the Matrix or not.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Hmmmmm, (contemplating this.)

Seriously though who's to say what is or is not real.
I say just leave ppl to believe what they want either way.
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Conrad)
Think about it. If the Matrix is real, then why would the controllers feel threatened by a little forum thread on a website that they govern. If there ever was something present that could become a possible threat, then all they would have to do is send agents after that person(s). If the Matrix up and killed anyone who thought outside of the box, then they would be missing out on some serious battery juice (as you put it). If the Matrix is real and the movie was created, it was probably done by the controllers of the Matrix to help dissuade the mass populations from considering a movie a "possible reality". If something occurs in a movie, don't most people usually start saying "Hey. It's just a movie." Notice how many times that has already been said on this thread alone. How do we know those posts aren't responses from the Matrix and even if they respond to me by saying "I know I'm real" or something like that. Is it proof enough for the rest of us to believe them (no offense to anyone). In order to understand where the concepts of Matrix are coming from, one has to be completely open-minded and oblivious to any and all bias. This is the only way to actually think for yourself and see if whether or not you believe in the Matrix or not.
Hmm..........me thinks maybe people have WAY TOO much time on their hands.
Conrad
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Bhaal85)
Hmm..........me thinks maybe people have WAY TOO much time on their hands.
Me thinks it only takes a short few minutes to type up something and say what they are thinking at the moment they type it. Believe what you want and I'll believe what I want and everyone else believe what they want. Nothing can control human thought and emotion, unless someone can finally do what even God cannot (not meaning to open any religious cans).
ArtiGamer
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I think that the 1 who is saying al this about the matrix and stuf has watcht it to many times.... it was just an film maker who touth up this story and you ppl are so foolish to beleave it.... There is no proof. who know MEBE it exsist but MEBE not. This al is useles... wat are you traing to do? Find neo? And you must not go in on this. ppl are starting to be crazy wen the think to mutch about it.

U know.... yes there is an matrix... in your computer, its an program.

sorry for my bad english I'm from russia and I found this site.... I'm olso an hacker but not that hacker you know.
CR3
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ArtiGamer)
I think that the 1 who is saying al this about the matrix and stuf has watcht it to many times.... it was just an film maker who touth up this story and you ppl are so foolish to beleave it.... There is no proof. who know MEBE it exsist but MEBE not. This al is useles... wat are you traing to do? Find neo? And you must not go in on this. ppl are starting to be crazy wen the think to mutch about it.

U know.... yes there is an matrix... in your computer, its an program.

sorry for my bad english I'm from russia and I found this site.... I'm olso an hacker but not that hacker you know.
okay first lesson in english...only use an when the following word begins with a vowel sound......example..an elphant....notice an dog dos not make sense...it would be a dog...

CR
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.17%
No (601)
65.83%

Watched Threads