Is The Matrix Real?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I am in England. Type 123 if your from America!!!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by elpaw)
^ which coincidentally happened to be the 321st reply and the 3210th view! How weird. But does that prove there is a glitch in the matrix?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Lol, not really....well....maybe but does that mean you are in america or not?!?!
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

123 May I ask why? :confused:
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
ha! while all of you ponder on the question why not find the answere. there is no answere or is there? i accidentially stumbled on to this forum so i feel that i have to put in my opinion. we all wonder what is happening but we do not know, but the truth is and no person should argue this. there is something out there that we cannot explain religiously or the mateix whatever. even i can see that we all are part of something big, and even the government is trying to hide the truth. for example area 51 what is so important there that it needs so much security. its there but we do not know why. many suspect aliens some may say that it is a glitch in the matrix. the answeres are out there, but to get an answere will probably cost your life and maybe thats why there is no proof because all of the people who found out the truth are probably dead by now. i am an open minded person and i give any suggestion a chance but i cannot tolerate people that are blinded by the truth. we are all being watched.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lol, not really....well....maybe but does that mean you are in america or not?!?!
321 would mean that i am not in america. you could look at my "location: "
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i can fly
damn it you guys for all we no the matrix is real maybe not just like the movie but some kind of paralel world or something like that, so show some respect ok
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sean2004)
iam confused. is the matrix real? some ppl say yes some say no which is very confusing do you think the matrix is real?
if you want it to find you it will, pursue it with all you have and you will find that yes my friend the matrix is real

as crazy as this may sound to you considering you are not free yet

the movie the matrix is another form of control

it only exists so that we can look at the "fact" of the matrix being real and totaly disregaurd it as something that can be true

i have faith in you persue the matrix as i did and come join me in the
fields of freedom, i kid you not
SaeedRehman
Report 16 years ago
everybody has a different perception to another, so therefore some people may think it is real? some may feel it? some may disregard it?

the matrix may just be an example for you to understand, who really is in control- no i not implying its the machines..
Conrad
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by SaeedRehman)
everybody has a different perception to another, so therefore some people may think it is real? some may feel it? some may disregard it?

the matrix may just be an example for you to understand, who really is in control- no i not implying its the machines..
Before someone can look at the bigger picture, one has to ask him or herself if he/she is in control of his/her own life. If someone can honestly say yes to that question, then you can move on to the bigger and broader picture: Are we as a human race in control of ourselves or is someone/something else controlling us?

(Consider the facts when answering the first question: Do you wake up when you want to or do you wake up when someone else expects you too (give or take). Do you control your own job and can you decide when you should or shouldn't work? If you feel like walking into a church and start cursing, can you or are you bound by morals or rules that prevent you from doing this? These are only a few examples of the types of control in the world that we, humans, overlook in our daily lives.)
aviusmala
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
some people believe that we are in the world , and some believe that we are in a fake realit where the truth comes to a select few. i am here for a few seconds to tell you that the matrix is real and yet not, what i have seen in my life is that eventually we find our own matrix and it becomes our fantasy, our reality, then our existence, be it the search for a world that we live in, the goal to make a final goal in a game they have played since youth, or the simple decision that there is more to the earth, such as elves, dwarves, demons, and god.
now the true question is not is the matrix real, but what is your matrix
roam
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
there is no way that the matrix is real, I've never experienced a glich or the matrix has never froze or crashed. It's simple 2 great writers chose to mess with our minds.. However, in a way the matrix does exist. not like a computer world, but if a spirit really lies inside of us, then I guess that in a way is like the matrix. exept the real world would be an after life....
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
if you want it to find you it will, pursue it with all you have and you will find that yes my friend the matrix is real

it only exists so that we can look at the "fact" of the matrix being real and totaly disregaurd it as something that can be true

if u were in the real world you could be watching any of us or hacking into our computers right? prove it
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago

oh and which unregistered r u?
DELTA
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I'm writting all of you from the actual real world. Right now im sitting in our ship "The Explorer" I'm not suppose to but i know more than the ships captain, well about computers atleast(so he wont find out). Well, anyhow I'm amazed on how oblivious all of you are, that are still plugged into the matrix , and how obideant , like very nice show dogs, believing a man because of a title or the station of life he is in. Remember the twin towers, those weren't terorists like you were told nice show dogs, that was us, we had to destroy floors 101, on both towers. like a computer program, progams need to be uploaded these floors were the spots where there programs and information got to the real world. the iinformation the agents had gathered was about to be uploaded to the machines source, which means bad news for us in the real world and for zion as well. Don't believe your most favorite agent President bush, by messing up th economy in the matrix means you have to work harder for money, more work, more energy you give the machines. In the real world there is no neo I wish there was and it is believed that there is, but I highly doubt it. In the real world there was once a man named morpheus, but he has died. these movies that were released wern't an accident, we had to give the unplugged minds a concept, a "what if." We are close to unplugging you all, and this way when reality hits you the concept, the thought won't shatter your brain along with your "reality". FREE YOUR MIND.
elpaw
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
get a life.
LH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I didn't realise how big this thread had become.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
What I dont understand about hte Matrix : in the first film, the agents could 'become' people if they saw the unplugged folk (trinity, morpheus et al). at this point, neo was still plugged in; so why didnt the agents become mr anderson then commit suicide ?

ah well.
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by DELTA)
I'm writting all of you from the actual real world. Right now im sitting in our ship "The Explorer" I'm not suppose to but i know more than the ships captain, well about computers atleast(so he wont find out). Well, anyhow I'm amazed on how oblivious all of you are, that are still plugged into the matrix , and how obideant , like very nice show dogs, believing a man because of a title or the station of life he is in. Remember the twin towers, those weren't terorists like you were told nice show dogs, that was us, we had to destroy floors 101, on both towers. like a computer program, progams need to be uploaded these floors were the spots where there programs and information got to the real world. the iinformation the agents had gathered was about to be uploaded to the machines source, which means bad news for us in the real world and for zion as well. Don't believe your most favorite agent President bush, by messing up th economy in the matrix means you have to work harder for money, more work, more energy you give the machines. In the real world there is no neo I wish there was and it is believed that there is, but I highly doubt it. In the real world there was once a man named morpheus, but he has died. these movies that were released wern't an accident, we had to give the unplugged minds a concept, a "what if." We are close to unplugging you all, and this way when reality hits you the concept, the thought won't shatter your brain along with your "reality". FREE YOUR MIND.

How sick do you have to be to turn the tragedy of the twin towers into a joke. Thousands of ppl died you moron!!!!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (295)
34.26%
No (566)
65.74%

Watched Threads