Turn on thread page Beta

dude i don't know what the hell your smoking, but can i buy some of it.

and dosent it seen ironick that the person telling us about the twin towers is out of the matrix and into Zion, but then how did she hack into it???

Yes I am a she, and yes it is very easy for me to hack into the matrix from this ship. This is probably the only medium that I can contact people in the matrix from the outside, other than through a telephone.. I apoligize if I offended anyone about the twin towers, but it is the truth and that is all I can offer. if you don't believe or get offended by this you must realize that it is only your doubt your lack of understanding that creates your hurt... People are unplugged, freed every day from the matrix and end up on the sides of milk cartons. Look at how many disapear every day, do you really believe that they are all kidnapped and killed by muderers? We only unplug the truly exceptional, the most gifted, the most strong minded people. Look at music, look at the worlds leaders , the worlds best atheletes. Have you ever wondered were did all the "legends" go? no more babe ruths, no more kennedys, no more hendrix. It's gone from legends to mediocare talents, leaders and ahteletes. Haven't you ever wondered, don't you feel yourselfs wanting to believe, but that feeling is soon silenced by the system that was implanted in your minds. The matrix works from the inside out...people that are brain washed are unable to see that they are brain washed...

There is a reason for everything, there is a reason why I am here, I am waiting for him to show up. And this person knows who they are, don't you. Isn't it odd how you showed up here? There is a reason you are here as well. Now, you have a choice. You have a choice David. If you wish to meet I'll be here tomorrow, waiting.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delta)
    Yes I am a she, and yes it is very easy for me to hack into the matrix from this ship...
    lol stop baiting schizophrenics

I think that the matrix is real and that it is a projection of what we've been taught to believe. Nothing in life is proven. You can say that math is true but based on what. How do we know that there's nothing out there. I for one would love the chance to leave everything I have in this world to find out it's fake. To find out that there's no purpose for us! I would love to be set free from the tortures of the "Real World" and enter a place that many believe do not exist. Oh how I wish for such an opputunity to learn everything with the touch of a button. Now what do you want?

(Original post by Sean2004)
    iam confused. is the matrix real? some ppl say yes some say no which is very confusing do you think the matrix is real?

ReputationRep:
    999 I need you to contact me Please reply to this post with a email, make a new email if you want .

I am calculating a way to operate in matrix .
    that means do what we want in this world without getting detected by matrix.

I have studied what 999 said for some hours now.

999 is a special number it means omega =end

and i know you did not put this numers just like you type 123, you got a meaning in what you are and who you working for.

so 999 you tuched my soul.

About Matrix.

I belive if we find the missing decimal in matrix we can operate matrix.

if Matrix goes from 000 to 999

And matrix operate on binary system then 999 in binary Is "111110011"
    which should be the Omega or how far the matrix code goes.

rest is million of decimals .

What i belive we have to do is find the missing decimal
    which is between 999 and 1000

1000 is = 1111101000

Maybe Pi 3.14 is very important in this

here is a list how binary system operate:

0000 = 0
    0001 = 1
    0010 = 2
    0011 = 3
    0100 = 4
    0101 = 5
    0110 = 6
    0111 = 7
    1000 = 8
    1001 = 9
    1010 = 10
    1011 = 11
    1100 = 12
    1101 = 13
    1110 = 14
    1111 = 15

if you want bigger number such as 134 you have to add 8 bits number such as :

Please feel free to use the binary convertor calculator:

http://www.mistupid.com/computers/binaryconv.htm

I am not so good in math , but I get the point that Matrix (if real or not) operate with O and 1 , is it not strange that computer language is usualy binary with 1 and 0 , is the makina language (machine).

Recently i have problems with Money and in love, i got A Victim script about love in my life , and i need to acess this script , i know i can only do that if i find someone who understand better how matrix operate.

to acess my code and modify it .

also i need acess to a specific person to modifiy changes done because i got this victim script.

please anyone reading this only reply if you understand what i am saying , and if you are 999 or Delta .

if you reading this and just want to tell this is crazy and matrix is just a film please don't botter. This post is specialy made for those it meant for.

Delta i need you to contact me too.

please make up a mail adress if you want.

ReputationRep:
    What i need to find is a genetichacker that can hack my genscode in matrix so i can access my victim script and modify it .

I have little knowledge about hacking DNA/ADN so i have to have some help here.

The problems i had in love and money I've been told is because i had a victim script , thats all i been told.

Now i think a victim script must be coded in my DNA/ADN is genetic, and is coded in my matrixcode. So what i have to do is acess my code and change it.

Is also fun if i can add somethings to make things better.
    such as higher the energy output so that female energy can feel more atracted to my being.

my victim script have been working worst in love where the ones i am usualy atracted to is not atracted to me, and the ones that are atracted to me i am not atracted to.

To resume i need a Genehacker that can hack my own matrix code .

If there is a matrix, you would have been programmed to have this debate just to confuse you.

Hello, DELTA? this can't be, how do you know? This is DAVID....

(Original post by RECEIVER)
    Hello, DELTA? this can't be, how do you know? This is DAVID....
    RING, RING, DAVID... PICK UP THE PHONE.....

I need help. Someone who believes contact me at [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Delta don't forget contact me

(Original post by Starphoenix)
    Delta don't forget contact me
    YOUR INTENTIONS ARE QUESTIONABLE, BUT OUR GOAL IS THE SAME....
    WHAT EXACTELY IS YOUR QUESTION?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DELTA)
    YOUR INTENTIONS ARE QUESTIONABLE, BUT OUR GOAL IS THE SAME....
    WHAT EXACTELY IS YOUR QUESTION?
    Hate to say it Delta, but isn't your outside world motto: "Don't trust anyone who is still plugged in. Everyone connected can be an agent." This consideration of Starphoenix's plea is intolerable according to your world's ethics. Why would you want to help someone who wishes to stay plugged into the Matrix anyway? Wouldn't you just be making a stronger host for the agents to take over once they saw you or a fellow freed mind?

If you are really who you say you are, then you outta check out my brainwaves and stats. I have been wanted to be unplugged, if that is such a possible thing, ever since i was little. Though I never knew what I was exactly feeling until I saw the Matrix movies, I have always felt like life has a greater purpose for me and I couldn't be happier if I was "unplugged" today. So if you actually are on the outside world and you actually can unplug people, then put me at the top of your "People to unplug list".

Oh and hey. If you can check out my stats, then tell me what my name is.

you know i feel that i should share something. i never believed in the matrix, hell i never even really liked the movies but last night changed my entire life and it made me question everything that i ever believed in. well me and my friends always go hicking in the woods on sundays because it is good excercise and it gives us time away from the problems of the world. after hicking for about a mile or so i saw something in the woods that would change my world forever. what i saw wa jjiqwqihfsg9hjffgfbur9hksbvnx,hr ueyuwefyHbn9ELeyuggvcPbv

ReputationRep:
    Your Name Is..........

Conrad !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    you know i feel that i should share something. i never believed in the matrix, hell i never even really liked the movies but last night changed my entire life and it made me question everything that i ever believed in. well me and my friends always go hicking in the woods on sundays because it is good excercise and it gives us time away from the problems of the world. after hicking for about a mile or so i saw something in the woods that would change my world forever. what i saw wa jjiqwqihfsg9hjffgfbur9hksbvnx,hr ueyuwefyHbn9ELeyuggvcPbv
    you saw a jjiqwqihfsg9hjffgfbur9hksbvnx,hr ueyuwefyHbn9ELeyuggvcPbv? really? they're very rare in the woods round here....

(Original post by PlatosGrandson)
    Here is proof. You cannot exist without air right? But air is required in order for you to exist. If you are without air but can continue to live, then you must be in a world in parallel to our one as life apparently "goes on". However it is possible to slip from one dimension to another, by finding cracks of time. These so called 'portals' allow us to see what we see as the "real" world from the outside and thus proving that "the matrix" is real. Without being allowed to step outside this world there is no proof. The truth is, trying to prove this is impossible unless you experience it for yourself. For the majority, anyone who has experenced this is unlikely to share how they did it or that they actually did it, simply because of the great possibilities that open to up to them, and only them. Any thing is possible, and an individual who has the option of seeing through one end of this world till the end of another world must want to investigate further to experience all possibilities before further sharing this with anyone else. At the end, there is no proof unless you believe it. There is no persuasion in this matter either, you either do or do not believe it. This is one of the things in life that cannot be proven.
    You sure do think you have the answer. Maybe in others minds, you do. I think you've given some proof, but your questions are wrong. No one cares about finding the cracks of time, well maybe some, but no one who would find it would further investigate alone, they would tell at least one person. If someone was greedy enough to want to live forever with no one else, no friends, no family, or loved ones, then they are insane enough to go off and check through the cracks of time with no clue of where they are going and the high chances of death. Its illogical. But tell me this, if you believe the matrix exsists, than do you think that the 'higher power' that gave us this movie would be stupid enough to just throw it away to an already helpless race. and even if it did, they would know that we couldn't do a thing about it, because if they knew we'd do something about it, they wouldnt have given it to us. Some people believe its like god, theres no way of proving he was here, but thats like saying that there's no way your mom was eating supper with you 10 minutes ago. Millions of years we've passed on traditions of god, and people just throw it away because they think that he's phoney. But if he was phoney, than every single name that came out of that book, every last ancient translated scripture, wouldnt exsist. Ok Im going off here so Ill stop. Either way, there is no way to say fully that the matrix exsists and believe in a 'higher power', or life after death. chew on it fer a while

I also did say we only unplug the most gifted, if I wanted to look up your brain stats, that would take forever only because you will probably read like every other average "joe."

The Simple Truth is that if you want to believe, than you lose all that you've earned, all your relatives earned for you, and all of the time you have left. The point to the matrix is a simple 'what-if'. What if this Delta was real, what if she didnt talk with 'david' before they went on this message, what if david is delta. You can go either way. WAKE UP FOLKS, maybe your not hearing me, life starts,like continues, life ends. Believe it or not, many people have scammed many people because of things like this. Many people get picked on and bugged because of things like this. Maybe you wont get picked on and you wont have to search for a new lifestyle or kill yourself if you stop listening to complete and utter morons like delta. I mean c'mon, if she's so great, and she knows how to take us out, she wouldnt pick the strongest,smartest,best people. She'd pick em all because people need truth. Even if they only get small doses, its what makes them who they are and how sane they become. The Point is, you're one person, when the revolution comes, then stand up and show the system that we all can break it. Clean up your act delta, taking advantage of confused people is pointless.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.