Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Delta All questions can all not be posted on a forum which is understandable but i can tell you is regarding modification of my own matrixcode.

I am not a agent if i was i wouldn't have tell you i am not.
    agents is usualy proud of what they are.

I May have been unplugged once, the place i was in Green light halls , with many people in like some sort of ship, with light green walls . So if you like to contact you can do by mail giving me a email i can somehow contact you on.

thanks

For more secure information meanwhile contact me using the astral-plane-code identify yourself as delta.

Furthermore, I would like to conclude that the makers of the trilogy based the movies on life and death. The Matrix being life(when neo was found), Reloaded being Lifes conflicts(neo finding his purpose), and Revolutions being death(who knows it doesnt come out until wednesday). Even if neo doesnt exsist the principles of the movie in which you got your 'life goes on' beleifs is the same movies that are telling you otherwise. But dont let that stop you from telling me otherwise, please go ahead and prove me wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by delta)
    I also did say we only unplug the most gifted, if I wanted to look up your brain stats, that would take forever only because you will probably read like every other average "joe."
    I dont think so, so prove me wrong. If you can. I believe, but your not making it easy to follow the right path, if you will.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    Your Name Is..........

Conrad !
    Ha ha! I seriously don't think anyone in this entire forum is using their actual name as a handle. I don't think I would make such a task that easy for someone like 'Delta'. I think if it's true, then 'she' would know my name. But seriously, that was quite funny.

(Original post by delta)
    I also did say we only unplug the most gifted, if I wanted to look up your brain stats, that would take forever only because you will probably read like every other average "joe."

If I may be so bold as to question you Delta, on your choice of beings that you choose to unplug. How, or by which standards, do you determine that someone is too gifted to remain a slave here in this world? I've read the names of some of the humans you listed as being talented, and some of them, though not average, do not meet the requirements to be considered gifted. Besides, wouldn't it serve you best to keep some talented and exceptional beings around the rest of the ignorant masses, thereby allowing them to use their obvious given influence on them?

We can't be outside unless we go further inside by making our own Matrix. By the very definition of matrix you can never be outside just like our universe. There is no outside. You have no power because you can't believe hard enough that you do. But if you went to a place where you did, then perhaps you could go towards the more real... if there is such a thing. GOD created everything in what 6 days and rested on the 7th? I don't get time to read as much as I like because of the "responsibilities of life" but this is what I know. Evolution is false and programming makes religion not to make those submissive but realize what they are. We are AI created by every rule in every religion. That is all religion is.... a set of rules to lead you to enlightenment. You must believe in a creator. By creating you become a creator but never the creator of yourself.... there lies the problem you can only have power in something you create. Does anyone know what a quantum computer is? Ever watch LAIN or the 13th floor? Ever read history? None of this is new it's just a new way to understand your reality. There aren't agents except those we imagine. We aren't controlled by machines, we are machines. Wake up and look around, learn. Genetics, a simple code to what you are. Played the sims? The Sims 2 is even more advanced. Soon we will create our own reality and be able to do what we always hoped. This is serious. Control is imagined, you have it all. It's the consequences that are the control. For instance, I should not be sending this from this computer and I could get into lot's of trouble from my own sort of agents. They are just people that make themselves that and keep everyone from being what they can be. Remember your already free and will be more when you create wether it is truly you that created it or...... your user.

I Have Seen And Been Through Many Things The Matrix Is Real.
    If You Can See Everyone Wonders What Really Happens When You Die, Many Think That There Really Isnt A Heaven And A Hell.
    They Are Right I Have Died And Came Back I Seen What Happens When There Is Death. When You Pass There Isnt Really Nothing Wrong You Dont Feel Anything At First But After A Moment U Feel Warmth You Feel Good Inside. And Around You Are Lots Of Things That Are Undescribable Many Things You Do Not Know If It Is Real Or That Your Thinking Of This But. After You Die There Still Is Life Ur Brain Just Goes 2 A Different Direction It Turns And Goes Into The Future And If Your Lucky Like Me And Wake Up From Death You Also Forget Many Things Like Who You Are. When You Die Your Brain Is Being Deleted All The Things You Remember Of Yourself And Things You Hav Done. There Isnt Only Confussion But......the Truth

"There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening
    that is translated through you into action,
    and because there is only one of you in all time,
    this expression is unique.
    If you block it,

it will never exist through any other medium
    and be lost.
    The world will not have it.
    It is not yours to determine how good it is;
    nor how it compares with other expressions.
    It is your business to keep the channel open.
    You do not even have to believe in yourself or your work.

You have to keep open and aware directly
    to the urges that motivate you.
    Keep the channel open.

No artist is ever pleased.
    There is no satisfaction whatever at any time.
    There is only a queer divine dissatisfaction;
    a blessed unrest that keeps us marching
    and makes us more alive than the others." by Martha Graham

This is what the gifted feel every day, and people that aren't, never feel this feeling; ever.... Even if they read what martha graham wrote the best they could do is to pretend they know......

(Original post by Starphoenix)
    Delta All questions can all not be posted on a forum which is understandable but i can tell you is regarding modification of my own matrixcode.

I am not a agent if i was i wouldn't have tell you i am not.
    agents is usualy proud of what they are.

I May have been unplugged once, the place i was in Green light halls , with many people in like some sort of ship, with light green walls . So if you like to contact you can do by mail giving me a email i can somehow contact you on.

thanks

For more secure information meanwhile contact me using the astral-plane-code identify yourself as delta.

LOOK FOR ZEPHEREN

Who defines "gifted"? Are we to assume that while I take things seriously and want to always continue to learn that the others that seem to waste their life away are not gifted? That is their decision to do so they are no less "intelligent" than the one that questions things and strives to understand that which is around them. It was simply a decision. A decision was made that led me here. To a group of people that may want to understand "reality" more than many others. It also led me to a bunch of people that like to make fun of the possibility or totally doubt that there is a possibility of something that is more than we understand. I have learned a lot. Probably been to a combination of places most will never be. I have heard things that most will probably never hear and why? Because I looked and listened. Being so selective in picking people to free would not be logical. Besides unfortunately we are free..... we just choose not to be. As part of the design of any program (except maybe windows) is to streamline processes and make them run quicker. We would do this by simplifying things around us.... seeing a reality where there is none. The more you question the more questions you will have to answer and it will lead you to the conclusion that a matrix type place does exist. Maybe not within a computer but within everything that we deem reality. If you have nothing to do send me an email [email protected] maybe better conclusions could be reached with a share of information. Things in this post seem to be getting a tad odd.

ReputationRep:
    Wow Delta it must be so great understanding the whole truth, and being in the real world.The brothers who documented this saga, did they actually get Zion accurate in detail?I believe you.I believe inb the matrix, I need to get ot of here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DELTA)
    LOOK FOR ZEPHEREN
    No true outsider would help a potential enemy.

ReputationRep:
    I am never satisfied with the answers that I get from anyone, I only settle due to the fact that if I continue my persistence, I will only get no where by making those who help me and provide these answers only more angry at the fact that I do not accept their logic and reasoning as being the correct answer for a countless number of subjects. To never be satisfied is to never know what the truth is. To seek the truth is to seek a final answer that is the most correct and unrivaled of all possibilities to solving a mystery. I never be fully focused due to the lack of satisfaction is to be never fully satisfied with what is currently in play.

Therefore by your lines of logic when we die are orgainse are liquided and intravenusly feed to the young!! The wigousigi brothers made it up, Plato, was a greek phalospher that was thinking how things work and not having the technoglical backing to prove or deny his thoeries. There fore by your lines of resoning if I flap my arms hard enouhg then I should creat enught lift to fly? Thats called a hypothese and I can't prove it, its like the whole religion issue, its either you berlife or not? If you follow your lines of resoning then if you berlife something is true to you then it becomes a reality for every one else??

You have an intresting theroy, there is matrix real or not. The matrix life, what you make of it is up to you? and stop picking on those that are interletualy weaker than you! Bullying is a form of control created by those with weak minds, another form of control! such as govenment and life

I have ben keeping track of these posts quite regularly and I am inspired by the enthusiasm in most of you!

Delta has made some extremly good points but has never brought forth any evidence or facts to what he claims. If it is true what she has said, then a lot more people would be going missing than the numbers that really are. One person alone cannot define a "gifted person" because I am sure that we are all gifted in our own special way. She was asked a straight forward question with a straight forward answer - what is my name? but why was it not answered Delta? Is it because you can't be bothered to look it up (that will most likely be your convinient answer) or because you are lying? Bring us some evidence!

I am not a member of this site, I have not registered yet but I will and my nickname (if it is not already taken) will be "Ghost" because that is what I have always used but sometimes my friends call me "Ez". I have given you some clues DELTA so answer the question that was asked to you before. What is MY name?

ReputationRep:
    DELTA, send me an email with more infomation....please.

ReputationRep:
    Zepheren where on the astral plane?, email contacts, google?
    or do i look for Zepheren witheen my own matrixcode?

ever seen another dimention? i have
    Yktar

(Original post by PlatosGrandson)
    Here is proof. You cannot exist without air right? But air is required in order for you to exist. If you are without air but can continue to live, then you must be in a world in parallel to our one as life apparently "goes on". However it is possible to slip from one dimension to another, by finding cracks of time. These so called 'portals' allow us to see what we see as the "real" world from the outside and thus proving that "the matrix" is real. Without being allowed to step outside this world there is no proof. The truth is, trying to prove this is impossible unless you experience it for yourself. For the majority, anyone who has experenced this is unlikely to share how they did it or that they actually did it, simply because of the great possibilities that open to up to them, and only them. Any thing is possible, and an individual who has the option of seeing through one end of this world till the end of another world must want to investigate further to experience all possibilities before further sharing this with anyone else. At the end, there is no proof unless you believe it. There is no persuasion in this matter either, you either do or do not believe it. This is one of the things in life that cannot be proven.

(Original post by Starphoenix)
    Zepheren where on the astral plane?, email contacts, google?
    or do i look for [email protected]?

(Original post by delta)
    Yes I am a she, and yes it is very easy for me to hack into the matrix from this ship. This is probably the only medium that I can contact people in the matrix from the outside, other than through a telephone.. I apoligize if I offended anyone about the twin towers, but it is the truth and that is all I can offer. if you don't believe or get offended by this you must realize that it is only your doubt your lack of understanding that creates your hurt... People are unplugged, freed every day from the matrix and end up on the sides of milk cartons. Look at how many disapear every day, do you really believe that they are all kidnapped and killed by muderers? We only unplug the truly exceptional, the most gifted, the most strong minded people. Look at music, look at the worlds leaders , the worlds best atheletes. Have you ever wondered were did all the "legends" go? no more babe ruths, no more kennedys, no more hendrix. It's gone from legends to mediocare talents, leaders and ahteletes. Haven't you ever wondered, don't you feel yourselfs wanting to believe, but that feeling is soon silenced by the system that was implanted in your minds. The matrix works from the inside out...people that are brain washed are unable to see that they are brain washed...

There is a reason for everything, there is a reason why I am here, I am waiting for him to show up. And this person knows who they are, don't you. Isn't it odd how you showed up here? There is a reason you are here as well. Now, you have a choice. You have a choice David. If you wish to meet I'll be here tomorrow, waiting.....
    unregistered 1 I'm not sure i believe you but you talk intellectually which makes it more beleivable i think if what u say is true then there are many ways u could prove it. The matrix is a big idea i'm not sure i'm ready to accept it as truth but i believe in the theme and metaphorical part of it. I would write what I believe about the theme but it would be to long for this thread. One more thing I'd like to point out is that how do we know you're who you say you are for all we know you could just be a hacker that is just messing with us and finding our phone #'s and such but if you were in the real world u'd probly be a hacker as well. I'd like to see you prove the truth to us

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.