Conrad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
02-10-2003
(In reply to: Are you a freak?)

Conrad

If I joined September of 2003, then how on Earth could I have possibly posted a reply on February 10th, 2003? I noticed that a few more threads that I am subscribed to are alsoe glitchy. It seems to me like there is a glitch going on somewhere in the system. Maybe other stuff is altered or "glitched" as well. Feel free to check it out. I'm not making this up.
decript
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
The matrix is not real. The movie is ment to make us think and the bible does mention the matrix but is is reffering to the womb. If you dont belive me you can look it up. The refernces in the movie to bible text are ment to make you think. Thats what makes it so interesting. There are alot of simalarities to the christian religion but i belive it to be nothing more than a method of selling a product. In some ways it seems to be real i admit but to drop your religion and follow a movie is blastphemus. And i dont know about you but if theres one thing I dont want to do is get on the bad side of God. I cant tell you to do something and expect you to take my word for it all I can do is try to help you along. If you would follow God, he will never lead you the wrong way.

decript
Z10N0101
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
. And i dont know about you but if theres one thing I dont want to do is get on the bad side of God. I cant tell you to do something and expect you to take my word for it all I can do is try to help you along. If you would follow God, he will never lead you the wrong way.
" **** god and jesus, and allah.. in matter of fact if jesus was standing right next to me I'd take a piss all over his robe.... Believing in god and "jesus" is the same as believing in the matrix movie. the only difference is that the story of the bible is a lie that has aged like fine wine.... What happens to an insect when you kill it or a plant or a horse nothing they just die, but you think your different right? Sorry we're not, just stop being a pussy and face the fact that one day you and I will be dead and not exist in any form what so ever, it will be as though we were never here....sinners will never be punished and the pure will NEVER be rewarded. It's just a lie people made to keep you in control... when the population is small religion controls when it gets big then the population is controlled by government, there are only those 2 kinds of control, and that's why they were both created, that is there purpose, to control.....

" We haven't died but we have all been dead, we all will die to be dead again." nothing lasts forever the only thing that remains constant is change..........

decript[/QUOTE]
Seto
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
even if the matrix does exist, are we able to prove it? you cannot decode the matrix and show any proof of it...
DarkTranquility
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
The truth is that the matrix can inevitabley be real. The movies was just a group of people trying to fight it. If u beleive in it Then u will see. Be wary agents are everywhere. And the matrix is not actually connected to Windows or the internet. It is just a program of their matrix. There is no reality except for the reality that u yourself create.
username1170
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DarkTranquility)
The truth is that the matrix can inevitabley be real. The movies was just a group of people trying to fight it. If u beleive in it Then u will see. Be wary agents are everywhere. And the matrix is not actually connected to Windows or the internet. It is just a program of their matrix. There is no reality except for the reality that u yourself create.
Pretty cool
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey ppl, i think the matrix is an amzing film and it does stirr many questions within us but if you really think about it and dont get carried away then it comes down to this;
we live in this world and it is the only world there is no other or else im sure we would ahve found it by now and if people belive they have found it then why not shareit wiht the rest of us maybe because of the oldest of human feelings...greed!
but there is bo other world and we die and our bodies rot and theres nothing left of us, we live on it the memories we have created in other people who are alive or the great deeds we have done but then i kind of contradic myself because thats what i belive but i have done a ouija board and talked to a dead man who has been doead for 2005 years he was a priest and says that there is a god and that only good spirits can talk to other good spirits and that bad spirits cant talk to good spirits. so i dont know what to belive.
FudgeMonkey
Report 15 years ago
Of course its not real......full stop
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i think that there could be a matrix and i want to see it can any one help me
Seto
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
"Agents are everyone and no one" -Morpeus

If any one wants to see the matrix, meditate for several days [1-2 weeks] you can sometimes see the programming of the matrix, look at something doing a lot of processing
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
The answer is really quite simple, the agents are trying to kill Neo in the beginning because they do not yet realize he is in fact "The One". To them he only represents a threat of exposure that they cannot risk.
that is bull**** i know coz i am th 1 in this world
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Stringer)
I have been following these strange replys on the topic of whether or not the matrix is real and I can honsetley say that I am highly intrested but I don't beleive any of you who claim to have seen other dimentians or be outside the matrix! It is very fesable that there may be a matrix and that we are in it but the fact of the matter is no one can prove it and im sure that if it was real and people where being unpluged someone whould have cought on and it would be all over the news or "The Machines" would try to stop the making of the films and chat like this to keep order and control.
well ia am the 7th anomali (7th the one) or neo in the films in this world it is real i keep the computers and mainframes away from the internet i cant tell u how but its because sum1 on here is the next one im not twllin who but when i die he/she will take over
theone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Look at the name I am the one.
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
well ia am the 7th anomali (7th the one) or neo
The One can't die so you're talking rubbish.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
I've noticed a odd similarity between the Matrix and the trilogy of 'His Dark Materials' books. In both there is a small force of strong yet vunerable people who have to fight the ultimate force in their world. The main difference is that HDM says that they are trying to kill god.
(they manage by the way)
(not that its hard in the end)
the 1
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by theone)
Look at the name I am the one.
no i am the 1 i amt the equivelant to neo/ the one in the movie. the programers made a movie to make us thin that because there is a movie about it it is not real but it is go out and see i did i know i can do some pritty cool things all of the stuff neo does in the matrix and more.
I have 2 go agents r after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
theone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by the 1)
no i am the 1 i amt the equivelant to neo/ the one in the movie. the programers made a movie to make us thin that because there is a movie about it it is not real but it is go out and see i did i know i can do some pritty cool things all of the stuff neo does in the matrix and more.
I have 2 go agents r after me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't even think about it
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real. No The Matrix Is Not Real.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sorry, i didn't quite catch that...
Alex Northrup
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sean2004)
iam confused. is the matrix real? some ppl say yes some say no which is very confusing do you think the matrix is real?
I think the matrix is real because I found a code that proves that there is another world
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (32)
17.49%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (28)
15.3%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (39)
21.31%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (66)
36.07%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (7)
3.83%
No particular grades needed (11)
6.01%