Watch
This discussion is closed.
nikk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Alex Northrup)
I think the matrix is real because I found a code that proves that there is another world
Well if that is the case then why haven't you writen a paper on your discoveries and published it in scientific journals. If you did you would become world famous and rich and hailed as the greatest scientific mind ever - oh yeah because your talking *******s!
Ghost Walker
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Ha! Your all losers saying "ooooo im the one, not you!". Its a FILM!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
wow thx do know where neo is just email me and tell me( [email protected] ) so the agemts wont find out if u caan get me unpluged i hate living here i feel sry 4 the people blissfully unaware of the matrix by the way r u unpluged plz respnd
i am un plugged seen as I AM THE ONE
Conrad
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is no "ONE" present on this thread. The "ONE" would not waste his/her time talking about it on a forum. The ONE would contact people directly (through a computer personally or by phone or whatever).

I can honestly say that I can sometimes "see" the matrix code on every day things like cars and streets and everything else when I think about it, but really I might just be disillusioned. I might just be thinking I want to see the code, so I do. It might just be a figment of my imagination. And whoever is bashing on other people's beliefs and thoughts, back off. Would you want someone bashing your beliefs and thoughts. Are you ok with that? I'm not. I just like to say what I think and listen to what others have to say. I mean if it makes you mad enough to start yelling at other people, why don't you just not read this tread any more. After all the thread is call "Is The Matrix Real?" It may or may not be real. Some of us may or may not be unplugged. But if some of us are, I don't think they are gonna offer hand outs of the red pill due to the fact that there would be some majorly messed up people if they actually did get unplugged. As much as they would like to be unplugged, I think actually seeing the real world and finally admitting that you were right all along, I think I would be a little overwhelming despite how much you think you are ready.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Conrad)
There is no "ONE" present on this thread. The "ONE" would not waste his/her time talking about it on a forum. The ONE would contact people directly (through a computer personally or by phone or whatever).
Really? Woah, that's a revelation.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
can any one help me get unplugged if it is real cuz then i wouldnt have to live in this hell hole
Persephone
Report 16 years ago
you have no idea how much I would like to get out. This place isn't actually to bad to live in but knowing that its an illusion makes you want out. The matrix has to be real...there are somethings that happen in life that don't make sense and there is simply no explanation for them....but if u think about the possibility of the matrix then it all makes sense.

Like deja vu for example....how can you possibly have the feeling of being somewhere before if you havent been there (if that makes sense)....its not possible.
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Persephone)
you have no idea how much I would like to get out. This place isn't actually to bad to live in but knowing that its an illusion makes you want out. The matrix has to be real...there are somethings that happen in life that don't make sense and there is simply no explanation for them....but if u think about the possibility of the matrix then it all makes sense.

Like deja vu for example....how can you possibly have the feeling of being somewhere before if you havent been there (if that makes sense)....its not possible.
deja vu happens not because of a glitch in the matrix but because your mind relates things to past experiences.
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
can any one help me get unplugged if it is real cuz then i wouldnt have to live in this hell hole
if the matrix is real I promise you that no one on this message bord can help you, the people here that confess to be outside the matrix are just glory seekers!
Persephone
Report 16 years ago
now THAT i agree with. If someone outside the matrix wanted 1 (or many of us) out...theyd find a much better way of contacting us.
jstringer
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Persephone)
now THAT i agree with. If someone outside the matrix wanted 1 (or many of us) out...theyd find a much better way of contacting us.
:confused: why would they want to go arround freeing us anyway most people are happy wiv there lives wether fake or not! Actually Freeing is the wrong word because if you don't want to be "freed" then you are imprisining them in the real world not freeing them from the fake one.
Conrad
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jstringer)
:confused: why would they want to go arround freeing us anyway most people are happy wiv there lives wether fake or not! Actually Freeing is the wrong word because if you don't want to be "freed" then you are imprisining them in the real world not freeing them from the fake one.
I'd want to be freed if the world we live in nothing but an illusion to deceive us. If the Matrix is real, then I most definately want out. I am ready to unplug. But, hey, if it the Matrix isn't real, then I still think that would be a nice to thing to do, get away from this place and away from all of the forms of control that exist in our everyday lives.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
If the matrix is real. i'd want to stay pluged in. i'd rather eat steak and be rich rather than eat "tasty wheat" and live on a ship.
the 1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Conrad)

I can honestly say that I can sometimes "see" the matrix code on every day things like cars and streets and everything else when I think about it, but really I might just be disillusioned. I might just be thinking I want to see the code, so I do. It might just be a figment of my imagination. And whoever is bashing on other people's beliefs and thoughts, back off. Would you want someone bashing your beliefs and thoughts. Are you ok with that? I'm not. I just like to say what I think and listen to what others have to say. I mean if it makes you mad enough to start yelling at other people, why don't you just not read this tread any more. After all the thread is call "Is The Matrix Real?" It may or may not be real. Some of us may or may not be unplugged. But if some of us are, I don't think they are gonna offer hand outs of the red pill due to the fact that there would be some majorly messed up people if they actually did get unplugged. As much as they would like to be unplugged, I think actually seeing the real world and finally admitting that you were right all along, I think I would be a little overwhelming despite how much you think you are ready.
well i do have spare time in my life im not like superman i dont try do save women from petty thiefs i do contact people directly aswell.
you and some other people can see the code but some people LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
but lucky 4 you i belive u in a way
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the 1)
well i do have spare time in my life im not like superman i dont try do save women from petty thiefs i do contact people directly aswell.
you and some other people can see the code but some people LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
but lucky 4 you i belive u in a way
So proove it, contact me directly.
the 1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
So proove it, contact me directly.
why should i it takess to long that way. if youre talkin like the way in the 1st move it is very hard to do it unditected
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the 1)
why should i it takess to long that way. if youre talkin like the way in the 1st move it is very hard to do it unditected

Why? Because you said you could and I asked you to proove it!
the 1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Why? Because you said you could and I asked you to proove it!
no because i could be ditected by the machines
Infinity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by the 1)
no because i could be ditected by the machines

No, because you can't?

And I think thats detetected.
Persephone
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I want out...the only thing i'd worry about is all the people I care about. I'd have to leave them all here...'If you're not one of us, you're one of them'...unless someone could find away of explaining to all of them exactly whats going on.....what would you reckon the chances are of that though? Not much I bet.

But then again I suppose they're all just part of the system....still...it doesn't stop you caring does it?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.36%
No (596)
65.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed