Is The Matrix Real? Watch

This discussion is closed.
acevans
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Obviously our particals would just anihilate in an inverse universe. Isnt is more correct to say we are part of a multiverse? This also means there is an inverse multiverse. And of course a matrix exists! Arent they the little bracket things in maths we do equations in? :P

We are just one universe, of an infinite number, proven by superstring theory etc. So surely in any one of these infinite universes weve created AI and machines have got us in sacks suckling off us for power!

And i didnt learn all this crap in school, i only just finnished A2's, I just listen to my sad friend, whos hobby is to learn all this stuff in his spare time! Well at least he's got a hobby!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yes, but the superstring theory is fundamentally flawed. There are not infinite universes, or infinite possibilities.
But there are alot, approximated by N^N!/N^((1-N)!).
But either way, the matrix cannot exist. There are so many compatability problems that are impossible to solve.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Iluvatar
Yes, but the superstring theory is fundamentally flawed. There are not infinite universes, or infinite possibilities.
But there are alot, approximated by N^N!/N^((1-N)!).
But either way, the matrix cannot exist. There are so many compatability problems that are impossible to solve.
If the matrix was real, you would be programmed to think that.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hey guys, calm down. Matrix Revolutions will come out very soon on November 5th.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
the matrix is real, and it is not. it is our minds that create reality.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
it exist man. i can prove it. i got mathematcis to back me up
i doubt your maths would be vaild. if the matrix was real, the maths involved would not just consist of a single formula or what have you, there would be so many functions and programs that it would be impossible to "prove it". Its like trying to figure out which way is up and which way is down while in a hollow sphere in space.
barbiegrl
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
ok well i saw matrix and thought the matrix in a mitochondra (biology stuff)
but hey i mean did u guys hear about that kid in America who killed his parents coz he thought he was in the matrix and that his parents were agents well i hope some of u lot dont head that way coz u seem kinda on a higher level or something... i dunno i mean i believe life has infinate possibilities and that if u believe in something hard enuf that it might happen so who knows it wuld b kinda funkey if it was true but i think hey jus live life 2 the full and have fun coz matrix or not we dont live forever that much i know !!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by barbiegrl
did u guys hear about that kid in America who killed his parents coz he thought he was in the matrix and that his parents were agents
Crazy retard.
barbiegrl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yeah he was a crazy retard
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
havent u go something better to be doing with ure time-like exams maybe ?
barbiegrl
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
um contradictory statement
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
the whole premise of the matrix is flawed
Getting energy for free doesn't obbey any of the current widely held scientific theories. Which is in effect what the robots are dooing when they are "getting power" from the humans.
The humans need food to survive: so they are refed their parents, this however would not provide enough food for a baby to live for very long. the energy from one human will be either transfered to the next or lost//used as heat, no extra energy is beeing gained in this process. Converting humans into heat is an exhaustible source and a very quick one at that.
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The human body is weak, like a morning of pale spring clinging to winter's chill. Who knows what has been spoken in the darkness?
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Huh?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
ure all freaks
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Bigcnee
If the matrix was real, you would be programmed to think that.
Ermm... the people in the matrix weren't programmed???
To think that the only way is to be conditioned to think that way, and as there is no way i have been conditionned to think like that as there are no sources of that opinion, therefor i couldn't be.

If the matrix was real, why instead of this reality, didn't they just damage our brains (frontal lobotomy or something) so we didn't have to accept anything at all? Surely that would be more efficient.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey man. my mathematrics is rigourously proved. there is nothing flawed about it. and ur talk about blah blah blah. is just ****ed.

suck this.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
The matrix was a fictional film not a documentary, does that help? More importantly what happens in the matrix revolutions, I heard that reloaded and revolutions both take place during the first one, after all, it would seem strange why neo was so definite about what he had to do at the end of the matrix, but was so confused after the second. Either way, gr8 film!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
how do you make your way out of an ever changing maze?
Benny Cool
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Here you go:

Can "The Matrix" Be Possiby For Real? Oops... It Can!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (182)
80.53%
Leave (44)
19.47%

Watched Threads