Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Yes it is real. I can fly!!!!
prince_capri
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sure it is real...what ar u working with right now !!!

If u think i am idiot, how many times do u have deja vu in a week ???

i have 4-5 !!!
SleepingAwake
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Alias Neo)
Yes it is real. I can fly!!!!

How much PCP do you have to take first? Is drug intake proportional to how fast and far you wish to travel? Tell you what. Give me flying lessons (without an airplane, mind you!) and I'll apologize for flaming you.
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
yea....its very much true!!!
ROAM
Report 15 years ago
Control! I have a good analogy for that. How about the twin towers! Remember when we all saw it on the news? how many of us actually thought " damn I wonder what the u.s. did do deserve that?" Did the majority of us think we are victims, or did we dare think " well deserved revenge." I mean we just can't ignore that even this country isn't capable of any wrong doing. one word: heroshima.

How come the news never told us the reason why those plans flew into those towers? Did they believe that we would believe there are people out there, that commit these types of crimes for ****s and giggles why didn't they tell us that in 1982 the U.S. gave saddam hussien 3 billion to fight Iran and then secretely gave Iran billions in arms, so they could kill eachother off. Before that, they trained osama bin ladin to kill russains. All I know and maybe the government should know, is that people are different all over the world. so, when you do this to a culture rich society they will retaliate together.. Osama knows about American tactics they used this same tactic on the native americans and Mexicans.....
SleepingAwake
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ROAM)
Control! I have a good analogy for that. How about the twin towers! Remember when we all saw it on the news? how many of us actually thought " damn I wonder what the u.s. did do deserve that?" Did the majority of us think we are victims, or did we dare think " well deserved revenge." I mean we just can't ignore that even this country isn't capable of any wrong doing. one word: heroshima.

How come the news never told us the reason why those plans flew into those towers? Did they believe that we would believe there are people out there, that commit these types of crimes for ****s and giggles why didn't they tell us that in 1982 the U.S. gave saddam hussien 3 billion to fight Iran and then secretely gave Iran billions in arms, so they could kill eachother off. Before that, they trained osama bin ladin to kill russains. All I know and maybe the government should know, is that people are different all over the world. so, when you do this to a culture rich society they will retaliate together.. Osama knows about American tactics they used this same tactic on the native americans and Mexicans.....
ROAM, its too bad more people don't excersize their minds like you do. It's very simple. If you push someone too hard for too long...inevitably they push back. Probably a little off topic, but, I'd like to know how many people believe that 'terrorists' attack us because they hate our 'freedom' (as if we have all that much anyway). It seems to me that rather than hate our freedom, they would find a way to become a part of it.

You don't hurt people who who have good fortune; maybe you might envy them- wish to join them; but not hurt them. No. You hurt those who have hurt you.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by SleepingAwake)
ROAM, its too bad more people don't excersize their minds like you do. It's very simple. If you push someone too hard for too long...inevitably they push back. Probably a little off topic, but, I'd like to know how many people believe that 'terrorists' attack us because they hate our 'freedom' (as if we have all that much anyway). It seems to me that rather than hate our freedom, they would find a way to become a part of it.

You don't hurt people who who have good fortune; maybe you might envy them- wish to join them; but not hurt them. No. You hurt those who have hurt you.
Take a look at your last line there. A closer look. 'You hurt those who have hurt you' Excellent, now you can begin to try understanding what the powers that be call 'terrorism'. It is not a pre-emptive strike, it is not even an unwarranted strike. It is payback, pure and simple. Now try convincing an American of that.
SleepingAwake
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Take a look at your last line there. A closer look. 'You hurt those who have hurt you' Excellent, now you can begin to try understanding what the powers that be call 'terrorism'. It is not a pre-emptive strike, it is not even an unwarranted strike. It is payback, pure and simple. Now try convincing an American of that.
I am an American. Unfortunately, I am certain that I am in the minority of other Americans who actually have their heads pulled far enough out of their asses that they can see straight.

And I don't believe anything that the 'powers that be say.

The growing trend in our Government is that if you say anything contrary to it, then you must be un-patriotic. That kind of makes my beliefs unpopular over here.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I am an American. Unfortunately, I am certain that I am in the minority of other Americans who actually have their heads pulled far enough out of their asses that they can see straight.

And I don't believe anything that the 'powers that be say.

The growing trend in our Government is that if you say anything contrary to it, then you must be un-patriotic. That kind of makes my beliefs unpopular over here.
Thankyou for exemplifying my point precisely. I take my hat off to you. Simply for being so reasonable. Please do keep up the good work.
Oyugun
Report 15 years ago
Neo's task as a divine virus is to transmit the code of being the one. He must deliver the holy message, the gospel of homoplasmate. As a result, everyone who is able to recieve and accomodate (and represent) this message will, in effect become the one. Neo must replicate himself at an ever-accelerating velocity, until there is nothing left but Neos endlessly replecating. Nothing but The One. At which instant humanity will rise up from it ruins of it's fond illusiion of self, and fuse into a single thought, a single note. By such resonance, The One shall sound the world of Power, the world of the Aeon, and the world shall end, as it began, with a single affirmation:

"I am"
Matrix Warrior
By Jake Horsley

This Book Came out before Matrix Revolutions how is it that he knew that Neo would become All. But This is where you say he did not, but you are mistaken he did become everyone, By allowing Smith to replicate into Neo,Therefore Neo infects All in existance within the Matrix Because Smith is Everyone. And Now neo is everyone. Because he allowed the CPU to Plug him in to the matrix again. He was now part of the matrix again and not just hacking into it.
Oyugun
Report 15 years ago
Can One Free Them Self From The Matrix?

Can I Be Unplugged?

I have Answered Both

Yes, Because I Have Unplugged Myself The First step is to Understand How The Matrix Works, How humans in the Matrix Think, And How You Think Just as they do and I DID.

Time is Short I Must Go

01001001 0100000101101101

If You Can Decypher This Meaning Above of the 0's & 1's It Will Be a Start To Your Understanding Of The Matrix.
SleepingAwake
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Oyugun)
Can One Free Them Self From The Matrix?

Can I Be Unplugged?

I have Answered Both

Yes, Because I Have Unplugged Myself The First step is to Understand How The Matrix Works, How humans in the Matrix Think, And How You Think Just as they do and I DID.

Time is Short I Must Go

01001001 0100000101101101

If You Can Decypher This Meaning Above of the 0's & 1's It Will Be a Start To Your Understanding Of The Matrix.
Thinking you were another 'Matrix Goof' I translated your binary code to have a little fun at your expense.

Translated, 01001001 0100000101101101 means 'IAm'. I was preparing to write in here that your last post was ridiculous. Then it hit me: Whether you intended to or not, you caused me to take the time to translate the binary code you left.

I'd call that control. Subtle, indirect, even perhaps unintentional. But control nevertheless.

My hat's off to you. Interesting display of wisdom on your part. Sad display of manipulation on mine. Whether or not I got the point of your post is irrelevant. I gained a lesson out of it.
Oyugun
Report 15 years ago
Thinking you were another 'Matrix Goof' I translated your binary code to have a little fun at your expense.

Translated, 01001001 0100000101101101 means 'IAm'. I was preparing to write in here that your last post was ridiculous. Then it hit me: Whether you intended to or not, you caused me to take the time to translate the binary code you left.

I'd call that control. Subtle, indirect, even perhaps unintentional. But control nevertheless.

My hat's off to you. Interesting display of wisdom on your part. Sad display of manipulation on mine. Whether or not I got the point of your post is irrelevant. I gained a lesson out of it.

You Know Your Very Good! The Binary Code Was Not The Answer Or The Question But You Did Answer Something In Your Post That I'm Glad Your Mind Took The Grasp Of The Real Answer Was Your Reply And Not the Question. Please Research And Look For The Meaning Of
My User Name: Oyugun

So Whether You Intended To Or Not You Knew The Meaning Of My Name
And Typed It In Your Reply.

SleepingAwake You Were One Of The Names I Saw While Reading Other Posts And Just Wondered If That Would Be A Key To How You See Things, Even Subliminally.

If You Get Time Please Read Matrix Warrior: Being The One By: Jake Horsley. I believe You'll Like It.

Gotta Go, Been Online Too Long.
SleepingAwake
Report 15 years ago
You Know Your Very Good! The Binary Code Was Not The Answer Or The Question But You Did Answer Something In Your Post That I'm Glad Your Mind Took The Grasp Of The Real Answer Was Your Reply And Not the Question. Please Research And Look For The Meaning Of
My User Name: Oyugun

So Whether You Intended To Or Not You Knew The Meaning Of My Name
And Typed It In Your Reply.

SleepingAwake You Were One Of The Names I Saw While Reading Other Posts And Just Wondered If That Would Be A Key To How You See Things, Even Subliminally.

If You Get Time Please Read Matrix Warrior: Being The One By: Jake Horsley. I believe You'll Like It.

Gotta Go, Been Online Too Long.
The answers to your questions:

1: Yes.

2: Unlikely, although not impossible. You would desire to, but would have to fight your own nature to accomplish it.

My name. Song on the ending credits of Reloaded by Dave Matthews, composed by Oakenfold. Sums up how I feel about this world my mind screams for me to reject.
Oyugun
Report 15 years ago
What Is The Meaning Of My Name?

It Means Wisdom in Monglian

Where I say Im From is "Mongolia,USA" No Such Place To My Knowlegde That Exists in The U.S. But By Having Oyugun, Mongolia, And I am

The End Result is You Write "Interesting Display of Wisdom on Your Part" ThereFore You Are Subliminally Programed To Know Who I am

I Am Oyugun -AKA- Wisdom That is the Answer
prince_capri
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
MATRIX IS REAL SO IS NEO!
oh common.........neo is not real !!!
Oyugun
Report 15 years ago
A Mirror Is A Portal Not An Image's Reflection.

"Reality Is A Mere Hologram, Made of Light-Energy, Then What We Think
Of As Just An Image Is Nothing Of The Kind.
The Image That We See Of Ourselves Is Actually A Vehicle For Other Entities To Look Through."

Is It Really That Hard To Belive That In Your Reflection There Are Other Beings Looking Back?
My Eyes May Be Blind But I Can See, Because Seeing Is Not Beliving It Doesn't Mean A Thing.
So Heed My Warning The Time Is Dawning. There Is A Twist.
The Truth Is Lying Below The Surface I Do Not EXIST.

01000010011001010110110001101001 0111011001100101

0100100101101110 0100110101111001

01010111011010010111001101100100 0110111101101101

wet.floor(Math.random(17.5) * 1000100000);harset=iso-8809-1
script ="JavaScript" src="/mm_code.js" [endfragment]

END
ROAM
Report 15 years ago

I don't think its off topic. since we all talk about the meaning of control.. that is our most realistic real life control...because THe U.S. never gave us a choice on what side to be, they steer us like cattle. the goverment controls us through the media, most of us watch TV daily and that where they get us. WE VOLUNTARILY PLUG OURSLEVES IN AND GET PROGRAMED DAILY... remember tha old Nokia cell phone comercial, where at the end you would would hear that very unique phone ring, (that only nokia cell phones have) remember that! I also remember standing in mcdonalds and hearing that phone ring agian from another civilian. Guess what the first thought in my head was? That's right your very smart, it was NOKIA. that was clever cause they used a civilian to make a free comercial. THere agenda was to trigger a subconscious (need to buy nokia thought) but I am far to clever to be trained... makes me wonder though; what other tricks these *******s have.... AHHH, THE POWER OF SUGGESTION..

" WE ARE ALL BORN DIFFERENTAND TRAINED TO BE THE SAME."-DELTA-
ROAM
Report 15 years ago
DId you know most restaurant places have the color red to stimulate hunger? If I know that imagine all the **** they know.... Where all ****in worker bee's!!!!
SleepingAwake
Report 15 years ago
A Mirror Is A Portal Not An Image's Reflection.

"Reality Is A Mere Hologram, Made of Light-Energy, Then What We Think
Of As Just An Image Is Nothing Of The Kind.
The Image That We See Of Ourselves Is Actually A Vehicle For Other Entities To Look Through."

Is It Really That Hard To Belive That In Your Reflection There Are Other Beings Looking Back?
My Eyes May Be Blind But I Can See, Because Seeing Is Not Beliving It Doesn't Mean A Thing.
So Heed My Warning The Time Is Dawning. There Is A Twist.
The Truth Is Lying Below The Surface I Do Not EXIST.

01000010011001010110110001101001 0111011001100101

0100100101101110 0100110101111001

01010111011010010111001101100100 0110111101101101

wet.floor(Math.random(17.5) * 1000100000);harset=iso-8809-1
script ="JavaScript" src="/mm_code.js" [endfragment]

END
01010111011010000111100100100000 01010011011010000110111101110101 01101100011001000010000001001001 00111111001000000010000001010111 01101000011110010010000001010011 01101000011011110111010101101100 01100100001000000100000101101110 01111001011011110110111001100101 00111111
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (95)
18.66%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (324)
63.65%
Not yet but I am planning to (24)
4.72%
Not yet but I might (66)
12.97%

Watched Threads